Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when is vaped weed done?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Sep 16, 2010.

1. when do i know the bud in the mflb is done and fully vaped? i usually wait till it turned brown, but then when i still try vaping it once its brown, I STILL GET VAPOR HITS?!?

does that mean its still ok to vape it?

2. NO DUDE. If you vape it twice it suffers thermomomaticacacular charges within your brain and you end up having a seizure and your brain fried.

Same goes for weed burned with a lighter.. hit it until you can't get any hits out of it.

3. Thats some stupid shit, you are nuts.

Vap weed is done when its a dark golden brown color, remember to stir and weed that has been ground up with a grinder works best. Also you can still smoke it past the point of vaping it but you will be burning it and inhaling smoke not just vap it will start to taste like burnt popcorn once its burning. Remember to save your vap weed, it makes great tea or for cooking.

4. Deliberately misinforming crap...

^More on the money.

For me, it depends. What IS "done". Sometimes I just take a hit or two off mine, sometimes I take many more when I feel like getting higher...it really depends on what you want.
    I have one friend who uses medically who puts different "stages" aside depending upon what he feels the need for that day, so he'll have his bud, then once vaped, twice vaped...etc.
    Of course if you want to go to maximum capacity, like the guy/girl said above you'll notice a flavour difference, I'd call it "toasty".
    Absolutely YES you can keep the postvape...like tea, when it's dried it makes it easier for the remaining actives to come out with contact to water. I usually store and save mine for making a big butter next time I have bud/leaf to throw in as well - this is every few months if you catch my drift. More than worth it.