When is the right time?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slightlysto0pid, Apr 13, 2012.

1. After how long after meeting/casually dating a guy should a female hook up/have sex him without being labeled a slut instead of relationship material? I'm confused on this one. I don't want to be written off as a prude but I don't want to be put into the slut category either.

2. dont worry about what others think, do what you think is best for you.

ive been in many relationships before. my current girlfriend i slept with on the very first night we hung out. we have been together for 3 years, and i dont see our relationship changing anytime soon :)

-OSUB

3. Ha yeah I wish most guys had that mentality but I want to be able to tell the difference between the guys who want to hit it and quit it and those who want something serious.

4. Firstly I don't feel that anyone is a slut by just hooking up with a guy. Not sure why so many girls criminalize this...

Since your fortunate to be in loves warm embrace with someone you care about then in the end it's up to you when you two go all the way. When it's right you will know it.

5. If you're attracted to someone and the feeling is mutual then why the fuck not get it out the way as early as possible? Chicks are too concerned about looking like sluts. You're not a slut if you fuck a guy you like on the first date. You ARE a slut if you fuck 10 different guys 24 hours after that date though.

6. Well the last time I decided to go off of the whole "when the time is right" thing I got played even though I thought we were both adult enough to handle that decision and not make any judgements but I guess not...

7. when yo lady bits start tinglin

8. In the kitchen when you guys are making dinner together. At least thats when I picture me and my future girlfriend doing it.

9. I wait until we are officially a couple. (unless its a fwb thing and in that case its usually an ex anyways)

But honestly do what you want. Some guys will hit the within the first few dates and stay and some may leave... The way to know if a guy's going to stick around is if he's been real with you. If he's feeding you cheesy lines or been spitting game then that's usually when I can tell he's just trying to smash.

For example: I was texting this guy and he didn't even know shit about me and we hadn't even kicked it yet. He texts me this...

Dude: What are u doing?
    Me: Chillin, watching tv. Whats up with you?
    Dude:Chillin with my boys wish I was with u.

I find it hard to believe that he wishes he was with me when we met for all of 5 minutes and he doesn't know ANYTHING about me and we have never kicked it. Maybe I'm trippin, but that sounds like bullshit to me. I would never wish I was with someone that I hadnt even had 2 conversations with.

If you guys havent even been seeing eachother for a month and he tells you shit like "I think I'm falling in love with you" or "I would do anything for you" or "You're so special to me" . Thats usually a sign he's just trying to smash.

I mean if he's one of those nice sensitive guys he could say something like "I love spending time with you" or "You make me nervous". He could say something like that and mean it, but if he's not one of those super senstive, super sweet guys its probably bullshit.

In the case that you think it might be bullshit you can drop him or wait it out longer and see if he's for real.

This is just how I see/do things though.

10. the right time is all the time

11. When the lights are down low,
    and Al Green is on the radio,
    drop yo panties to the flo'.

12. From a guys perspective if you are asking this question I can assume it's been more than 1 or 2 dates if he is sticking around this long he is genuinely interested in you as a person or he would have quit after the 1st date and gone to a club with hoe's.

We do think about other things than sex......... sometimes lol :cool:

13. All guys are different so i will speak for myself. Im not a fan of casual sex and I dont go around spitting game to girls just to get in their pants. Thats not me and it never was. Anytime I hit on a girl its for something serious and ive been friend zoned and unappreciated by girls because of it. A lot of girls just want to hit and quit just like guys do. Some signs to watch out for to see if a guy is real and wants a relationship is he a gentleman? It is a man law not to make any moves on a girl on the first date. First date is supposed to be a get to know each other and see if we wanna go for round 2. If hes all up on you on a first date and trying to kiss and touch it means hes rushing shit to get in your pants so he can quit it. A guy that wants something serious is patient.

14. If you're concerned he's gonna see you as a slut after you let him hit it, he's not even worth spending some time on.

EDIT: also, you say slut like it's a bad thing. I'm my ex's best little whore ever, thank you.

15. [quote name='"slightlysto0pid"']Ha yeah I wish most guys had that mentality but I want to be able to tell the difference between the guys who want to hit it and quit it and those who want something serious.[/quote]

Most do.

Unless you're dating makes with a teenage mentality.