when is the right time to make a move

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RaiderJohnny420, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Well its been two weeks since i been talking/chiling with this girl . I smoked her out 2 times the first time i was like wanna smoke she said yea then the second time she told me if i wanted to smoke i said yes ( her sister was the extra info) . My question is when can i make a move like tell her if she wants to go out and to let her know i like her alot.

2. Now is the time.

3. Whenever you want to.

4. You sure and why?

5. Have you talked to her since? If not she probably just was using you for weed.

6. For starters, you've already made the wrong move. People won't be able to tell you when; it's all based on you when the times comes and this question pops up in your head, you make that move.

7. You're supposed to do these things on your own time, but if you're prone to taking the back-seat to life and not actively involving yourself then I can see the need for outside intervention.

So it's been two weeks-- do it now. Call her and ask her on a date.

8. when is the right time to make a move?

Answer: When you meet her!

9. night time is the right time

10. I would love to just tell a chick, "just take off your clothes, they'll be plenty of time to get your name.

11. that would make like exponentially easier, wouldn't it?