When is the optional time to plant seeds outside?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Checkered Haze, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Ok so I skimmed a few articles about outside cultivation and can't find anything on WHEN you should plant. I'm from South Texas so when would be the best time to plant/germinate b my seeds? My plan is to have plants about 5-6ft high so I do need them to veryawhile. Did I miss my opportunity in early summer?

Thanks!

2. Do you have a farmers almanac? Your good to plant outside with a southern exposure as long as there is still more then 12 hrs of light a day, now the question is how many months of growth do you need to get the size you want and is there enough time left to do it? Thats where the almanac would help, but google should be able to help there as well, simply find out how many months of good light you can expect and then assume a foot of growth for each month vegging(no experance here just assuming good soil and nutes as well as care.) and I think you have a general idea what to expect if planted now, remember that your girl needs water and air in her soil for good root development so plant on a hill for drainage or in a well drained container.