When is the last time you had a full 24 hr day sober?

Discussion in 'General' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Oct 17, 2010.

1. fuck being sober, i like the other side of the rabbit hole

2. I'm pretty sure I was sober all day yesterday. Tried to get high but did not have enough to do the job. :eek:

If I don't take any anxiety medication, I should be sober all week. :wave:

3. ive been sober for the past 2 weeks or so

4. last full sober 24 hours....probably back before i started puffin. about a year....the one mini t-break i was on, i got drunk every night lol.

5. cant remember really but it cant be before the end of 2008 but im sure there has to be one day where i didnt smoke. maybe. hopefully. naw prolly not. wake to kush-ups everyday.

6. 3 days totally sober, no nothing! Well, except for however much caffeine is in a cup of tea.

7. well i dont smoke every day so i have had many sober days

but if you are talking about prescription pills that the doctor actaully perscribes I have been on them since i was in 5th grade soo...

and the only drug i do is weed no acid or anything like that

so i have had many days sober:)

8. If we are counting literally all drugs then it's been a long time (prescribed medication) but if it's only psychoactive drugs then probably 2 days? IDK I know I took a day off from smoking one day this week, just don't remember which one haha.

9. Last sunday i have full 24 hrs rest

10. Ahah, jail amd DOC. Been out bout 4 1/2 months and only a handful of days have i not been stoned, drunk, pilled out or all of em together

11. Idk its been awhile since I missed a day. If I'm dry on green....then I gotta get drunk atleast.

12. wow, that's terrible. that's one of the only things that my roommate could do to really piss me off freshman year. if you want one just fuckin ask me don't steal them. then i would start counting my cigs and when i would confront him he would just keep denying ha. don't steal your roommate's cigs

13. i honestly cant remember. if i had to say, it'd be around november sometime

14. Maybe two years back.

It's a shame really.

15. Like 2 months for me I don't smoke or drink coffee either

16. a year... keep em blazinnnn :smoke:

17. it's been couple years... just realized how fast time passes...

18. I've had it for the last 6 days, and I'm pretty fucking tired of it. Ive only eaten 2 meals also. I think I'm dying lol. It's actually been a week this morning

Edit: I mean free of weed too, t break :)