When is the last time you had a full 24 hr day sober?

Discussion in 'General' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Today...though I am going to drink tonight. And every day this week. And every day last week excluding monday when I drank after a test. And every day for two weeks prior to that.

Yeah, I don't really get to have too much fun anymore.

2. 4 months clean to 1.5 years smoking without a break.If you have enough to smoke daily doses why not?

3. my prescription pills that i have to take (even though they dont do anything) cant count, so 2 weeks ago

4. probably 25 years ago, could be 30 years, i started young!

5. A good five years could be more.

6. yesterday. it was my first in about 4 months though. i only smoke no other drugs

7. I don't know actually :eek:
    I smoke weed every day, but I'm also a very busy person....I just smoke after I finish everything each day that requires concentration :smoke:

8. today. and yesterday, and the day before...for the past two weeks i've been sober. i have a probation meeting here soon. :(

9. i can't remember, rarely ever ever happens..soberity is my enemy, if i haven't smoked its a reup problem and in that case then i turn to a bottle

10. its been a minute.. i been stackin benjis lately and with cash surplus its hard not to use my free-time to catch a buzz.. like a couple months at least. and i been boozin a lot too..

11. Been sober since 15th of jan, gettin' life back on track, feels fucking great. Best feeling in the world is quitting dope, getting a shitload of money and overall just improving your life and then going back to smoking. Nothing beats it.

12. Ha ha ha ha I did that a few months ago. I wanna be sober from now on tho. Don't know how long this is gonna last, but i'ma give it a shot

13. Being sober is fucking awsome. Being in a dream-like state all the time is great, but once your sober you start to realize how much time and money you waste doing it all.

If anybody is considering going sober for a couple weeks but can't find a reason why, just do it..lol. You need a reality check every now and then to realize if your actually living your life or if your just high all the time, and if that is your life, then live it.

14. Every fucking day. For a like a month and for the next 6.
    If don't get my hands on some liquor..is quicker.

15. This man speaks truth

16. About half a week sober!:eek:

Not too bad though, it's good to take a break, smoking's an expensive habit. Getting my K-Pins this week, having a few friends over, and gonna chill out and play Black Ops and schmoke some weed! :metal:

17. .......

I have no idea. That's sad.

18. I smoke cigs and drink cofee everyday.

But I haven't been high in almost 3 weeks, just haven't been in the mood :(:confused_2:

19. I don't remember.:smoking: