When is the last time you had a full 24 hr day sober?

Discussion in 'General' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Oct 17, 2010.

1. #1 LEBOWSKItheBIG, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    No weed. No prescription pills. The only drugs that dont count are caffeine and cigs because they are so common. For me. 6 days ago

2. It's been probably 15 years or more. I mean, you're counting cigarettes?

3. counting cigarettes.. some 4 years ago i'd say.

not counting cigarettes.. the last 3 weeks

4. Last Wednesday.

5. yesterday and onto today :)

6. Cigs don't count

7. you should really do it free of everything including caffeine and see how many people really have to think about it

i very rarely drink caffeine, its bad for you :laughing:

8. No nicotine for the past 4 months, I quit.

No bud for the past 4 1/2 weeks. T-Break :/

9. counting cigarettes it was almost 2 months ago, not counting them it was within the past week and a half or so.

10. Basically monday-thursday of almost every week.

11. After throwing up on myself while driving to work this morning, I think it will be awhile before I drink again.

But around 3-4 weeks ago I went 3 days without anything.

12. It's been years..

I don't know if I should :laughing: or :cry:

13. Ummmm....Thursday.

14. Last Monday. And maybe today.

15. like 2 days ago..don't smoke very often anymore and i don't drink.

16. I guess it was two and a half years ago. I went down to San Antonio, Texas for my brother's graduation and forgot the blunts that I had rolled. I didn't drink there either because I was with my family and being drunk around them sucks.

17. not counting cigs, years
    been outta cigs the last few days =/ been stealing them from my roommate since since i'm so broke

18. wednesday. but it was voluntary and it was pretty much the first time in 3 years

19. I go about 2 weeks 100% sober (minus caffeine), then maybe 1 day I drink or something. I haven't smoked weed in ages. I guess I can go a couple days caffeine free (other than the minuscule amounts in every day foods/drinks)...but then I'll have a coke or an energy drink.

20. last time i was sober for a day was a few years ago but ive been alot happier during these years