When is the last time I can plant outdoors in Australia, NSW, Central Coast?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FlamingPotato, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I haven't bought seeds yet either, will be my fist time growing. The reason I have left it late is because the idea only came to me recently. I can't grow indoors due to parents.

2. Too late this year.

3. surely its never too late? they just won't be as big and they will flower earlier?

4. Good luck man, wish i could grow....

5. why cant you chappo?

6. U can check sunrise / sunset times for ur area would be easier and more accurate for u to find ur 12/12 sun and how long before u wna veg

Hope this helps
    Cheers

7. Numerous reasons

1. Lack of expertise and knowledge
    2. Not living on my own and I don't think the people i live with would appreciate me growing it
    3. I'm no law bidding member of sociality but currently it isn't worth the risk

I'd love to grow a plant because I'm not a big smoker.... And 2 ounces would get me though the year easy....

8. In the So. Hemishpere, it is like being the first of August.

So yeah, too late this year.

9. MJ grows with the seasons and the movement of the sun, so yes it most certainly can be "too late."

And don't call me Shirley.

10. I love Airplane.

11. Where bouts on the central coast bro il tell you

12. around lake maquarie

13. and i will be growing in thick bush (ill make a small clearing)

14. Lake macquaries huge bro I'm In terrigal you just need take good care of it bruv I grew in new Zealand and it was always raining but also humid at times that's good for your plant when vegging at this time it's good still humid and rains a bit but also when it rains at night just try cover it as much as you can one step at a time is the best way to go take pictures and post it everyone on here helps me grow better too but I'm on hydros now any questions just ask

15. Thanks man, I'm purposely being vague about where I live because I'd rather not put where I live on a forum about illegal drugs, but anyway, thanks and I'll post pics like you said.

16. [quote name='FlamingPotato']Thanks man, I'm purposely being vague about where I live because I'd rather not put where I live on a forum about illegal drugs, but anyway, thanks and I'll post pics like you said.[/.

Yeah bro post pics have you planted