When is the earliest u can make a plant flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kkjones714, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I was just wondering when is the earliest u can make a bud plant flower im not thinking of doing it im just curious ive seen people with plants about a foot tall with barelly any leaves but are flowering.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. U can flower whenever u want but she won't flower till she is mature which is about 2 or 3 weeks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yu can flower from seed but as the other person said it wont start to flower until it mature

4. usually the plant becomes mature at around 3-4 weeks. you can flower clones straight away if they are from a mature plant

5. You wanting any descent type of yield at least 4 weeks u looking for a mass yield 6-7 weeks.
    The last plant I flowered at 3 weeks gave me 90 or so grams dried but with a 400w hid lights . Same strain I flowered at 4 weeks gave me 160grams , so think about it as each extra day u veggie during flowering u will get 5-10grams more in ur harvest .

6. when you "should" flower or at least the most productive veg time is decided by the system you have in place. it will vary massively

7. i go for 45 day of vegging and then fower

8. #8 GoldGrower, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    a basic rule of thumb is veg until the plants have taken up half of the available space and then switch to 12/12, although your probably better off giving yourself a little extra room incase the strain is a bit stretchy