Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When is the bowl considered fully smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icecold49, Dec 2, 2010.

1. So I've been smokin for a while now but I have never really known when the bowl is considered done. How do I know I've smoked all the bud in the bowl? I realize I could toke to find out but I don't like inhaling ash and lighter gas. Thanks.

2. you have to grind through the ash to determine if it's done, sir

3. whence thou is fully baked
    [​IMG]

4. when its cached:bongin:

5. I think you just need to know what to look and feel for. If you suspect the bowl is cashed, try pushing your finger down into it or stirring it with a pokey. If the contents of the bowl are "soft", as in you don't feel any hard weed like substance, I'd say it's cashed. Someone I know doesn't like smoking the bottom of the bowl, (because it can taste like ass) but usually once it looks cashed there can be like 4 hits left, which will taste like shit but of course will still get you high. But, I digress..

I just like to torch the bowl once I know there are only one or two hits left.

6. When you start to suck all the ash through your bowl. I pretty much smoke the bowl until there is nothing but a little bit of white ash left.

7. I smoke until I get no more smoke, dump then reload.

8. bam this is completely easy:

Just light the bud and when it goes out by itself then its done. no need to relight it

9. When the bowl appears ashy, and you are unsure if any bud is left at the bottom, give it a light blow. The ash will fly away, while the sticky bud will remain at the bottom of your pack.

10. When you snap the bowl!

11. ..........................................................:confused:

12. It all depends on your tolerance. I personally get a headache from smoking weed with any ash in it, so I only put a pinch in a time, light it and puff until it's black.

It's better for your lungs if you don't keep smoking until it's white, and most of the THC is gone before then anyway.

13. when u see grey its not okay... thats the rhyme i use when its done

14. when it sucks through

15. When you put the lighter to the bowl and suck for 2 seconds and it won't cherry, it's done.

16. When it starts to taste nasty is when I reload the bowl. That way I know it's pooched.

17. some killa posts in this thread i am poking my bowl right now, haha, you have been rep'd.

18. Just take a toke and see if it tastes pooched, and you'll know when it's pooched. :p