Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When is the best time to smoke? seasons also

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sc0pe, May 8, 2013.

1. When would you say is the best time to smoke

during the day/ night?
    during winter/ summer?

which do you prefer?

2. Spring. Late may is perfect. It's beautiful out, the trees are getting leaves/flowers. There is nothing better than to have a nice toke sesh when its a great day out.

Now winter... If you ask someone from say, Texas, its probably a great time Sewell. But if your from New England..... Yeah........no.

3. Summer day. The summer nights are for boozin.

4. Winter days and nights lol I love the cold

5. Spring mornings before the vag frogs come out

6. Spring evenings or Summer nights.

Actually, anytime of the day during any season.

7. Early morning in the summer when it's not too hot out yet

8. Spring/Summer
    High in the sun is the best, high in the cold and snow looks great but you become very lethargic trudging through the snow

9. warm summer nights

10. I live in the Appalachians, so fuck the winter haha! Driving down a snowy mountain while high is super sketchy!

But spring in the mountains is gorgeous. The trees are lush and green and covered in moss. The rain makes for some beautiful, calm nights too. The weather is warm, but not blazing hot like the summers (I live in the south, so the summers are pretty intense here).

So I'd say spring. I know I didn't mention fall, that's because it's, hands down, my least favorite season. I don't know why, I just hate fall. Not even being stoned can make it pleasurable.

11. Early summer midmornings for me... coffee and a spliff is the way to go

12. The best time to smoke is when there is a bong in my hands and green in my bowl.

13. At night, in spring, preferably after it's rained.

Spring weather now is basically a lukewarm chill, I love it. Plus is perfectly quiet at night and dark so you don't have to worry about nosy neighbors.

14. Def anytime in the summer

15. I LOVE wake 'n' bakes at sunrise, night smokes are good too.

Go for a walk when the streets are quiet, watch the glow of the street lamps pass you by as you get lifted! :D

But seriously, if your sleeping pattern is good for it, get up early and go have a joint while watching the sun rise.

16. Summer nights down on the beach with your friends.

17. All day, erry day.

18. What, pray tell, is a vag frog? I am pronouncing vag like the first part of vagina, is this correct?

19. thinking he means vage

20. Ok. What the hell is a vage frog. Google doesn't know and neither do I.