When is South going to legalized it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by James5v, Mar 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ojibiwa looking ok and same with chyeneca elementary deerwood manor has grown actually has trees, good to see some family's I know are in here too. What's sad is the neighborhoods attached to deerwood are trash, not kept up and weren't even finished when I left. Some have kept up well. Damn Iroquois and mohawk haven't gotten an update yet! Holy crap

2. Went over to walled as well to get some washer fluid lol. Funny thing is, it too as a whole looks like hell, but what prospective do you want to look at it right? Like walled lake is deep into the pot or is getting to... So the debate is looking around..is the pot causing the issue or did the town die off after my 2010 generation died off and moved away????

Macomb was large enough and up coming enough for people to stay and masses move away too. Walled lake had old money when I was there. Moved away, got word in 2014 that it was going down hill. Back now in 22 and in my honest opinion, pot is bringing it back.... The houses in walled lake that were on the lake were ok for 2007, but now they are starting to be fixed and modernized. Then as you move away it gets worse and worse meaning people moved away and didn't come back. Especially kids. Now in Macomb things have grown, changed a bit, but for the most part remain unchanged.... Heck even my father's house that we were evicted from hasn't even changed paint or done a damn thing to the yard, we were evicted in 07 before going to walled lake, my father and I were some of the first victims of the housing crash first go.

Now looking at walled lake nothing has grown nothing has changed. Other than places of business dying, and a new hydro store and two dispensaries. You know what business is booming in walled lake? The pot shops......

Then I look around to new construction in walled lake.. not too much but what I have seen is good. They have smaller 3 story starter homes with garage but want way too much. Prices better elsewhere. Now the funny part is fools want way too much for their non maintained homes. In every place I have looked in Michigan....

So what this tells me is Michigan is about to go into a nice housing crash...... Hold the phone my KY brothers.... Zack-ie poo might have found a neighborhood just for you......

Cause pot can turn around a city......

• Like Like x 1
  3. Checked out the hydro store in walled lake. Seems decent. Crap ton of product. So many choices. Liquid everything you could think of. They might as well be growing pot in the building next to them which I suspect most of these strip malls are doing in these towns. Sad part is they are not making them nice or fixing the parking lots.... In it for themselves it appears. One hydro shop I visited had the dispo right across the street which is smart... Wish walled lake didn't feel so trafficked out of though.... Sad seeing your old town go to shit due to traffiking when you could have been aiding on it's rehabilitation and transition into the next gereation (yes rec pot could do that). The school in walled lake (walled lake western) they are getting revamped which is awesome! Wish they had the automotive classes though that raised me at the begining. But they too farmed off things to the local college of bullshit imo. And you know what if they had kept the shop program a thing. Might have not seen as many run down shops in the area as well. Only have two dealerships there and not a Ford one in site or I'd go back to help that town.....

Funny part is I know where all the pot money is in walled lake. It's in the new development, it's in the re vamped lake houses. That's about it....

The hood is unchanged, the roads are being somewhat fixed but they were trash in 07 and 08 anyway.

Funny one of the dispos says right on the wall green house fighting cooperate..... Well gree house your just as bad as the cooperate. Guess the hippies understand what legal money is and wanna ball. Funny how things can be two faced right....... And If I had to guess. The new development is also set up to traffic pot. The new construction I looked at in walled lake was straight up trap house setup. Water and drains in the basement with no plans on finishing other than concrete. Up stairs and main level looked good, but small. That's for sure. Like one person living for sure with some extra rooms for "guests" if you know what I mean.

Kinda sad actually cause most of the older development would have been the better option to update and work on the community as a whole vs individual communities with gates and "names" that "make" a fuckin neighborhood.....

You ever wondering why the brothers be having cookouts on the weekends? With all the family and community. It's cause they care about their neighborhood and neighbors.....

Ones with gates could give a fuck what happens beyond them y'all. I'm telling ya.

• Like Like x 1
  4. All of these states holding off on legalization is due to traffiking. Hands down...... Even the legal states supporting it.... Kinda fucking sad actually.....

Out of the two hydro stores I visited. You only needed like 20 items to start growing dank ass grass... Bet they support as an amazon warehouse though..... For growing items that is.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Been driving all over Michigan today. Cold as ever though next to lake Michigan. Beautiful farm land though out this way. Been in the the dowagic area and surrounding. This is just where we are gabbing lunch, I'm out with the mother and step father lol been a nice day other than the cold winds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SC killed the medical bill today.

7. Join the club. I just gave up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Me too man. I just celebrate the progress in other states to get my kicks.

9. It's not going to be legal in the South for a very long time if at all. That's the facts we're just going have to live with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You would think medical weed would be a no brainer. the issue is dead in Ky. Michigan is an 800-mile round trip for me. With the price of gas and weed I might have to save my money.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I’ve got my fingers crossed for NC since it’s just a short hop. We bought beer there on Sundays for years and shopped due to blue laws.

12. I'm hoping Ohio pulls the trigger on weed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It’s looking good but I’ve quit pinning hopes to legal weed. Just like SD, Ohio has the full on opposition? I think most in my state are ok with legal weed but they wouldn’t go against their party to vote against anybody who opposes it so I’m screwed. Voting does me no good here.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I bet if folks started moving out of these states in mass the politicians would change their minds quickly

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. The same people that just killed our medical weed just voted to advance a law allowing booze in desserts and for it to be delivered. I’m fine with that but it seems a bit hypocritical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. My head hurts just thinking about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dude, Ky is among the top in young people leaving the state. They still don't give a shit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. With young people, I wonder if and when these laws can hurt sports and school recruiting in these places. Acceptance is getting more common in sports.

19. Dogs, I know the taxes are high in Illinois, but they got the shit. If Kentucky doesn't want my money. Fuck them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. It will take time, It's not like that very simple to legalise everywhere! There are many approvals and permissions required to pursue further. The govt is slowly legalising it everywhere, Depends on the need of the people. Recently my uncle got his mmj card in Illinois from Greenpot MD. He thanked everyone as he was in much need of cannabis to treat his medical condition arthritis.

• Like Like x 2