When is South going to legalized it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by James5v, Mar 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. What if we all collectively started the same strain or passed around clones, and planted like 100 on every capital grounds in the middle of the night. All across the south.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Would you believe there are only 10 states where weed is not legal in any form. I happen to be living in one of those states. As I have said many times before. FUCK YOU KENTUCKY.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I think once the feds go green it will be game over.... But you know Brandon.... Fjb

4. If the feds go legal, they wouldn't give a shit, this issue is driving me nuts. Alabama has medical. We are behind Alabama. There even making delta 8 which is only 2.5% THC illegal. Name another state this fucked up. I'm waiting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yea this fed stuff won’t help us in the south. The democrats have passed the measures in the House so it’s on the Senate. Biden could do more to push it but he isn’t responsible for the hold up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Tennessee

• Like Like x 2
  7. The Kentucky governor is at least trying to do something now at the executive level but will probably get beat down. He even has an advisory council that you should join. You can start the FUCK YOU KENTUCKY arm of the council.
    And speaking of big fuck yous, Damon Thayer, a Senator there, is a damn doozy with his opposition to weed, saying he knows that the citizens want it but “this is a republic” and they can deal with it at election time. I’m guessing he is in a solid red district where he can’t lose.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I just back from Illinois. The tax on weed is the highest I've even seen. 300 dollars worth of weed 83 dollars were in taxes. Weed is a dead issue in Kentucky. It's not even close. Our Governor who ran saying he is for medical weed. His party is fighting for medical weed. He hasn't said or did a damn thing. He is not getting my vote unless he stands up and support his party and this issue. I'm writing him a long email telling him to put up or shut up. I'm so sick of these white trash hillbillies.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. It's not the white trash hillbilly's making money off it staying illegal. It's the people keeping it a crime that is making the money, your local government reps that get paid to turn the blind eye. They are not having a problem keeping it illegal cause then they won't lose their second income and they get cut out. Why do you think Kentucky is such a cash businesses built economy..... They are still living like it's right after the great depression with that green paper

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The sad part too is making drug legal would put money in everyone's pocket. Heck it would be worth being a police officer to do overtime patrolling the neighborhood who cultivate and supply the local dispensary's. Plus transport guard and so on.... It's the government fools that lose out cause then they just get their base salary as they should.... Make interests wholesome again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. So much wrong in this.... I guess you don't get out much.... Reds love green as much as the blues......

It's the older generation not understanding and the current middle class running the government don't give a flying fuck because they are making their coin off of the bullshit that just came out of your mouth in this post and the fact that they are using the disinformation with the older generation to keep shit they same as they gear up for their retirement.

I am literally connected to money, guess what the family don't wanna move on it cause it puts their retirement at risk. Sad part is they don't understand the fact that they could be saving thier own kids and helping build family's with secured retirement.... Especially the geriatric 90's kids like myself who don't have fuckin baby mommas or dead beat dads to rob the family.....

This is why I am so hard on starting up my family. Just like a snake in the grass waiting to strike. At least my venom makes family's better, stronger, and closer......

The boomer gereation the more I sit with them I keep coming to realize how much they have fucked up... It's almost pathetic. Then my parents gereation who is trying to bandaid thier parents plus ours is even sadder to an extent.

I'm literally walking with silver bullets that can save both sides of my family with hard work for a decade at most and no one wants the help. Kids have the pot industry jammed up in gangs. The boomers have cocaine from their parents and it's not legal. So here is the money battle. New vs old. And getting the old on board needs a drastic change like all drugs legal, European style.

Sad part is you can get synthetics from a prescription pad but cannot get the all natural plant extracts... And now kids we are back to control.

Now with everything legal. Take that into the mind. Those who have made it to middle to upper class or even millionaires off it being illegal will be found out and or lose their "steak" in the game... Honestly it's a whole country sin wash is what's needed and that's the only way a great merger will happen... So much for separation of church and state.....

The hurdle in all this is the taxes..... Like old pot head bitching about it. If the tax was just enough to keep street prices in check like $20 eights, shit you'd be in the green, hell I buy for $20 5 pre rolls that total weight comes to 1.5 and I'd love to see them twice a week... One for each night after work and a little splendor on the weekends. But hell that makes too much sense....

Heck evey township in Michigan is getting back 52000 to local government as an average.... Sounds like some good money back into a community with me having my vice legal, why the fuck can big pharma, alcohol, and tobacco ok? They too kill every year..... All pot did was make me a little lazy and a home body

• Like Like x 1
  12. Somebody that writes all this should get out more. And you don’t point out where I’m “so much wrong” or a “boomer”. If the Reds love it just as much, they are more than welcome to join up and support legal pot. As it stands, they are doing the opposite as in the example of red Thayer above.

13. I met 2 people from Kentucky. We went out to dinner. I would say the 30% of the parking lot had KY tags. That is money leaving the state. :bang:

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's just it look at it from the large scale of things. It's no longer to a local place to re stimulate an economy there are plenty of states to adopt upward to federal regulations..... At this point from the large scale prospective. It's dumb not to pull the plug. Literally you are keeping it waayyy to small on perspective. There are literally no more excuses. How communities can set up and spread out as a whole is nuts. Living next door to family takes on a whole new meaning...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol my friend of coal tag is flying strong in Michigan! Lol it's on a black focus RS going from Ann arbor to rock of Gibraltar, up to Waterford. Gonna hold of on changing the tag. It matches the car too well lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Things just can be different

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. They told me the taxes in Michigan is much lower. many people from Kentucky go there.

18. can confirm.