When is my bong going to arrive!?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by esraymaak, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I am currently a resident of Pennsylvania, and I placed an order for a Molino Glass 15.7" straight-tube bong with an ice catcher on January 28, 2013. The item shipped on January 31, 2013, very early in the morning, at least according to my time zone. It is now February 12, 2013, which is nearly ten business days after the item was shipped. Is there any condensed time frame in which i might receive the item? I was hoping that I might receive it this week, however, I am having doubts. Also, I must mention that I chose standard international shipping and therefore I do not have a tracking code, so essentially I have no idea where it is. When do you think it will come?

2. people say it can take up to a month.

3. Ahhh shit that's not cool

4. at the end of 2015

5. Fuck a month that's not what's good

6. Im also a pa resident . Even had there been tracking you would still know little aside from when it hit customs on inbound international . I've had stuff arrive earlier that usps didn't track fully . Stuff from Spain has taken a month and a half . China a month . Never ordered from Europe .

7. I meant like uk but your right and correcting people is ---way cool ;) thanks for your help on the thread

8. And if the reply your posting about is directly above..... the copy and paste might not be needed

9. I am in the same boat you are my friend. I ordered a bong from grasscity and a pre cooler from molino's website on the 18 of January. processing was taking forever for molino so i email them on the 29th of January and they say they will send it out shortly. mind you their website says 24 hours "MAX" for processing and 2 weeks shipping. So i wait patiently, get my bong first week of February, a tracking for the precooler on the 1st, but still no precooler. so i email them again on the 12 of February. its been almost 13 days since i get the tracking and an email told me to wait at least 10 days to send a reply asking on the status, and so i did. to my surprise they tell me its stuck at customs and they can send me a replacement on the first of next week. At this point im pretty irritated and just want a refund. Low and behold still no reply after two attempts. =[ Long story short dont buy from molino. Shipping is atrocious