Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When is it ok to start a text convo with weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 29, 2013.

1. So I've been picking up from this guy a few times. I know him through a friend. We usually text to set up the meet. So after the first couple times I just started texting him like " hey can I pick up today" and he still each time asks me who I am cause he doesn't have my number.

I feel bad like I don't wanna sketch him out that he just gets a random text from someone about weed but I feel like he shoulda saved my number by now and now me well enough that I can just start a combo with weed.

So when is it acceptable to become a little more comfortable with weed chat?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

2. just ask him what youve been asking him youre overreacting...

3. Yeah what your doing is fine. He will eventually either save or remember your number.

(No offense) but you sound unimportant to him? You buy a gram at a time?

4. I was testing it out. I've bought a couple dubs and a 40 sack. I'm buying a half o today so I hope he remembers me now lol.

Gonna make some dank ass brownies haha.

Drugs are bad, mkay?

5. you: hey its .......
    dealer: yo whaddup
    you: can i come scoop up a sac?

6. Yea once you start paying big bucks I can bet he will remember you haha

7. Don't text about weed or dealing.. It's hard evidence and if your dealer is anything like me when I dealt he wont like it.. I used to ignore people that text me something about picking up

8. No need to over worry about this my dude, just ask if he has some bud for sell and he should answer.

9. if your only relationship to said dude is picking up weed you shouldn't have to ask him if he has weed for sale.. if that's your only interaction with him you should be able to call him and say "can you meet up?" he'll know what it's for

lol thas how we do

11. #11 Ganja ☤, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    My text convo usually goes-

Me: need dank

D: whatchu need

Me: qo

D: call when here

'qo' meaning quarter ounce of course.