When is it OK to physically strike a women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GolgiApparatus, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #81 Olesmoky, May 30, 2010
    Last edited: May 30, 2010
    I love the e-pre-threats. As if you know anything about me... lol. If your daughter or sister was attacking me, and didnt stop after being throw to the ground/subdued, then your daughter/sister has a rage problem of her own; me stopping myself from being hurt is a reason for you to do more harm? People like you are the reason women get the treatment they do. It's so fucking ass backwards and you don't even realize it.

Men do not beat women? We're not talking about beating them... we're talking about when it is okay to physically strike one. Its easy to see how the idea of hitting a woman being the most unbelievable crime continues with people with your intelligence. I have a small penis for defending myself? Like I said, this isn't about just hitting women or whatever you think it is. This is about if a woman were assaulting me, I'm going to put a stop to it. Go re-read my first post, and maybe... just maybe you can comprehend it.

Women are weaker by nature... men are stronger by nature... in the human species. I take us as animals. Other animals such as species of spiders have females that are twice as big as the male... they even eat his ass if he doesn't bring her snacks. Humans use their brain power too much sometimes and it makes them look really dumb. How ironic is that?

2. Dude you are a HUGE bitch for hitting a woman in ANY circumstance. Physically striking does not = self defense EVEN if the chick starts it you're ass will be the one going to jail. Hold her down or leave the situation, knocking her out doesn't solve shit.

3. :rolleyes: You just don't get it do you? I'm going to jail, yeah... that doesn't mean I'm going to think I was wrong. Keep holding your head up your ass and thinking women are on some untouchable ground. Hold her down and leave the situation? I'm a small guy and holding them down might not work. I'm not talking about knocking them out if they're hitting me in the arm or some shit... god :rolleyes:. I'm talking about if I'm in real danger. I'm not going to just go around clubbing any woman who pokes me. I think you're a huge bitch for conforming to the idea that women deserve to NEVER be struck.

Why is a black eye on a woman so bad, but on a man it's fine? If a woman gave her the black eye it would heal the same way wouldn't it? :laughing: Yes... Yes it would... I thought some of you might actually need me to answer that.

4. Did you read my story above your post?

A black eye on a woman isn't worse, YOU just perceive it that way, because in most situations the guy is bigger than the girl. If holding them down doesn't work whats wrong with leaving the situation? Run the fuck away if you have to. And lulz thats funny that I'm the bitch because I would never hit a woman. Physically striking = punching/slapping which is not necessary in any circumstance. If the chicks bigger stronger than you in the first place I'm sure hitting her is going to calm her down instead of pissing her off more....:rolleyes:

5. Yeah you never hit the ladies. If the chick's bigger than you then be out like Swayze.

6. I mean look at all you losers trying to come up with situations where it's okay to hit a woman... Holy shit I can't even imagine what kind of sad people you are in real life. Grow the fuck up.

7. i wouldnt hit but just try to calm her down or something and if she dont then im out, no bitch is worth it if you have to hit her.

8. I read your story. From how I understand it some guy freaked out on his girl... That really doesn't pertain to my points or posts at all though since its an entirely different situation. Being bigger doesn't make her stronger, it means she has more weight to throw around. This makes it a little hard to hold her down.

Here is a scenario for you since you insist it's never okay. What if me and my woman were way up in the woods on a camping trip. We're miles from our car or people because we're backpacking (I do this). So we're walking along the trail, and theres somebody else. A big woman... real big. Shes on the trail and clearly not having a good day (probably because shes too big for this activity). So anyways shes mad and tired so she sits on a log. Me and my woman now go walking past and she sees how fine my woman is. This puts her over the edge because she has some crazy mental problems. Now shes on top of my girl beating her ass miles from civilization. Should I run away into the woods while my girl is being attacked, or should I hit me a big bitch? The scenario is highly unlikely, but things happen. So please take your political correctness and put it in the closet.

The only point that should be made about this question is this: Nobody should strike another person for any reason... man or woman. However that is a fantasy world isn't it? Because people do hit people.

9. You could just push the bigger lady off of your girlfriend without swingin' fists. Not that hard to do.

10. You think a psychotic big bitch is going to stop because she was pushed off? She attacked for no reason at all in the first place...

11. bear hug until she calms down. you dont have to resort to extreme violence.

12. My arms aren't long enough to bear hug the big bitch... sorry that's not an option... try again.

13. My point is look how far fetched of a story you have to come up with for it to be okay to hit a woman... But I agree nobody should strike another person for any reason.

14. #94 AnarchyOriginal, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010

...and you sir have obviously never been in some sh*t with an absolute PSYCHO FEMALE! This is a true story. The psycho DID call the cops & press charges. I got out of it using this defense in court....They threw out the "Unlawful Restraint" charge. When it comes to flat out knowing that the cops will get called one way or another then you gotta use BRAIN NOT BRAWN. Slapping her would've done ONE thing...get me locked up. Call it "PUSSY" if you want. I don't really care what some guy on some message board thinks of me, but when it comes to staying OUT OF JAIL I think Men everywhere would agree that being smart is best.....I don't want some little SPAT with a female to end up on my record. If they charge you with "assult/family violence" that will follow you forever. I have a friend who cannot get a decent job bc he has one of these charges on him from a misunderstanding with his ex. I agree with you on one thing...

"NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE."

HOWEVER, You shouldn't judge others when you don't completely understand things from their level....See Quote below

" I wont kill you but many others will grow up and handle you own business like a MAN. Id neg rep ya but thats some pussy stuff also."

If you really want to kill me....Ha ha ha ha WOW a cyber threat! People are special sometimes :hello: Good Luck with that! You and your killer friends! :wave:

Oh and the "Pimp hand strong" thing was a joke....It's from this movie that I'm watching with my friends....I beleive it's called Malibu's Most Wanted....Yeah...its from a movie dude, so WAY TO OVER REACT! White Rappers...Who'd a thought?!

And last but not least....You asked....

"What did your parents do to you ?"

Answer : They raised me with intelligence. Call it street smarts. Call it whatever. I think before I act....simple as that.

Here's an example (not exactly what i did) but it should give you an idea....

[​IMG]

P.S. To answer the question asked on the very FIRST post of this thread. I don't beleive it's EVER OK to STRIKE a FEMALE. Minimizing the threat is what works best for me :D

15. depends on how far i was pushed, what my state of mind was, and how big she was. but 97% chance no.

16. When you catch her sneaking out of the kitchen window...

Nah, seriously it's wrong and I've never had to hit a girl. Even when my ex kicked me in my lovepouch.

17. I wouldn't hesitate to hit a girl if she was honestly going to hurt me with a weapon(gun/knife), but if she was coming at me with no weapon(kicking/hitting) I would probably just run, haha.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't hit a attacker just because they were female. If you guys refuse to fight back to girls, then I have a way my girlfriend can get some extra cash hehe...

Yeah I just made a funny because my girlfriend will come and beat you up and take your money but you won't fight back, then I ruined it by explaining it but it doesn't matter because it wasn't funny in the first place. Yeah, thats right.

18. #98 Mr. Mojorising, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    First of a this is a hypothetical internet discussion so interpret my comments as such. Are you a Pimp and was she your HOE?

I have been stabbed in the arm, pushed out of second story window resulting in me being all cut up. I have been hit in the head with a 2 pound ceramic ashtray wile sleeping on the sofa cracking my head wide open. And I once I was being smacked around by a gal so I open the door of a car and rolled out at 40mph. all different girls and no they were not my hoes. And I have never struck a women and never will. I SPLIT every-time one way of another. And guess what all the gals came back to me upset for what they had done.

None of my comments were "E Threats" just hypothetical out come of behaving in such a way.

I liked the box better when we could talk about drugs! Gotta go now and visit my friends at Blue Light over there when it come to drugs anything goes and they got nothing to sell.

Peace

19. Lmao I definitely have to try this if I'm ever attacked by a bitch.

20. Have fun with the kidnapping and attempted rape or possibly rape charges if you did that to a woman. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.