When is it OK to physically strike a women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GolgiApparatus, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Never bring a fist to a gun or knife fight. Back off and save your self for another day.

2. #62 tranquiltoker28, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    I don't like violence, period, but I think in self-defense it's justifiable. I don't think it's ever "okay" to hit someone (anyone, regardless of gender), but it's understandable in self-defense, b/c it's a last resort.

As far as a woman hitting a man, that's also only justifiable in self-defense. Even in a relationship, I see a woman hitting a man in an argument as bad as a man hitting a woman in an argument. It's just not acceptable, because you've escalated the argument to violence.

If necessary, physical restraint is okay, but a better solution would be to just leave until your partner can cool down. There's no need in sticking around when the discussion isn't going to go anywhere better.

(I'm a girl, if that helps the context at all.)

3. i have no idea.

4. Treat them like you would treat a man, but for fear of legal repercussions I would wait for them to swing first.

5. Only if wielding a weapon.

6. Only if your being attacked by one haha.

7. 1: If the other person is also a woman

2: In extreme cases of self-defense

8. As a musical innovator, Ike Turner was the real deal - regardless of what that movie portrayed him as. :hello:

9. Only if you or someone else were to die if you didn't.

10. Self defence or if she is doing something INCREDIBLY stupid

11. #72 Mr. Mojorising, May 30, 2010

Died at 78 with cocaine in his blood. A classic artist no with out argument with that but the lady he smacked around is still alive and made a lot more money than he did.

As far a musical innovator saw him twice both killer shows it was a different time that we have moved passed. Cave men smacked there mates around as well its just like religion a thing of the past I hope we all know better now.

Rape in primitive times was a good way to spread your genes around it has no place in todays society any more than all these baby's who have no fathers its primitive and its time to move on. Yet it continues it does not make it acceptable. In fact it degrades humanity.

Just another survival mechanism that is obsolete its time to move on. That said women should not be smacking stabbing or shooting either. As soon as we move past this the world will be a better place for us all children , women and men.

Glorifying the past mistakes does not contribute to a better future for anybody. I say get rid of it as a lesson learned to keep fucking up that is the folly of fools.

Remember we are also animals but we have the power of intellect and reason. Evolve or die

Peace

12. STEP1 : tie the psycho b*tch up and let her watch me get my stuff.

Handcuffs are very easy to obtain. Ebay has a pretty good selection and competitive prices! If you're not into hardware (you'll be leaving it behind...but only someone with a key could free her) then get some good ole fashioned rope ( the non coated kind, so it won't slip), duct tape, zip ties, etc... The margin of error increases with decreased reliability, so just use what's right for you!

STEP2 : Use her cell phone to call 911

Simple. Use her phone so the 911 call can be traced to her, and her location. Police will eventually show up, and help her. If she has left physical marks on your person call the Police and report an assult. Doing this seems like a "b*tch move", but it may save your ass.Guilty parties rarely report a crime! and... She may also file a report. Hopefully restraining her has kept you from leaving marks on her, and that will be your defense in court. You restrained her, without intention of harm on your part, and she physically attacked you.

STEP3 : Take Off

Get to somewhere familiar yet far enough from where you left her, and call in with your report. It can be a restraunt, gas station....anywhere. Just be calm, and respectful. Let the officer know what happened and where "she" is. I'm sure another unit is on their way to her if not already there. Get pictures of your injuries. If the psycho backs off you can drop charges if you'd like.

Keep Ya Pimp hand STRONG!

13. #74 Mr. Mojorising, May 30, 2010
    Dude I dont know what to say tieing people up and calling the pigs. Thats as low as it goes a pussy way out.

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE. I wont kill you but many others will grow up and handle you own business like a MAN. Id neg rep ya but thats some pussy stuff also.

If you disagree put in in a thread not some anonymous punk ass red mark that dont mean a fucking thing. NEVER talk to the pigs government paid puppets of oppression. I am a responsible person got no use for red marks or pigs. I got my friends we do not need government thugs.

I handle my own business. I have to admit calling the PIGS is a low as you can go in my book. I have no use for the government paid baby sitters so please GROW up and take responsibility for yourself. If we are all responsible the pigs would have no job.

A women kicks your ass you should be to embarrassed to call the pigs. What did your parents do to you ? Someone fucked up up and the PIGS wont help you.

You really sound like a weakling. PIMPS are punks to lazy to work or to stupid to think. Sorry dude its the truth think about it. MY BOOT is stronger than you pimp hand and believe me you dont want it up your ass.

You Sir can not be trusted by anyone

14. Whenever a woman wants to get violent. Even if shes just raging hitting me I wouldn't hesitate to throw her on the ground. If it got more escalated and she didn't get it the only solution is to knock her out. She'll be fine the next day anyways. ;)

15. #77 Mr. Mojorising, May 30, 2010

Should work great as long as he/she is not AnarchyOrigina cause her/she will tie you up and call the pigs on your ass LOL.

Knock out my sister/daughter even thow I do not have one you be real sorry. No cops involved.

You be wishing you could call the cops ......but you will not make it to the phone. I swear to that.

Id beat you knees and elbows so swore you would remember you mistake for the next six months.

Men do not beat women. Punks Pussys and Pimps do which one are you? or just a guy with a very small penis

16. #78 JesusGreen, May 30, 2010
    Physically striking someone includes playfully hitting them, in which case it's okay whenever they're okay with it.

In terms of "giving them a black eye" as you said, I think that's never okay, whether they're a guy or a girl, the gender doesn't matter, violence should only be a last resort if you or someone close to you is threatened and the only way to get yourself/the other people out of danger is to use violence.

Other than that, violence is not okay, period, doesn't matter if it's a woman or a man. I'm sure we've all broken this rule at least once, but that doesn't make it okay. I don't think gender makes a difference though, this is what causes a lot of sexism these days, women and men are equal in this respect just as they are in other respects, the only factor that should come into play is whether violence is justified in the first place (in most cases it isn't), and whether the person can physically stick up for themselves - if they can't you are more than capable of simply restraining them and leaving.

17. If she's kicking your ass.

18. Totally agree except recently my girl had to deal with her roommate/best friend being physically assaulted from her bf. She woke up in the middle of the night to her screaming for help. And it being three girls and only two guys in their house (the other guy was gone at work) she couldn't do anything to help her friend, since the guy was much much bigger than all three of them. He has on top of her smothering her, the fucker was lucky I wasn't there but she ended up calling the cops because she thought he was going to kill her. As soon as he heard her on the phone, his ass got up and started trying to make excuses. Well long story short the dudes in jail for a couple months and I could care less because he put my lady in danger while I wasn't there. So yea calling the cops is okay sometimes, but last resort for sure. And fuck any dude who hits a his woman, you're the biggest kind of pussy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.