When is it OK to physically strike a women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GolgiApparatus, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yeah I'm okay with double standards, since women are different than men no matter how much the feminist movement tries to say otherwise. Don't hit a fucking woman man, that's just how it is. If a girls hitting you just shrug it off and if she's really flippin maybe throw her to the ground, that's as far as I would go.

2. #42 cowboysaxman, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010

^^^^^^^^^These^^^^^^^^^^^:smoking:

3. its never okay for anyone to strike anyone, unless in self defense

4. maybe if you're Maddox, the ass-beating practitioner.
    Ass kicking practitioner for hire.
    but even then, I'm not sure about his range of services

anyway, also, if you're Chinese.
    Chinese women have been gettin' slapped around since back then, by men and other women. You know, the ones that have seniority. Usually they're all walking around in colorful silken garbs, and then, they talk all serious, the subordinate, junior women bow their heads in shame, don't make eye contact, and then they get slapped and start to cry. Tsk tsk.

5. never, plain and simple..

6. damn, but it's too expensive! that's part of the problem. It's a total of $55, because of the "constant bitching." Oh, ass-beating services are really hard to come by these days. But anyway, you know, even the Law says its not ok to strike women. Especially if there is a pregnant baby inside. And by the Law, I mean, the Code of Hammurabi.

7. That's not really true, fights are fine as long as two people agree to it. That's perfectly fine. Sometimes people just have to fight something out, or sometimes it's just to see who's tougher. It's only a problem when someone doesn't want to fight, or you're really out to hurt someone. Simple fists and no beating the crap out of someone who's down.

Guys still can't hit girls, though.

8. i slapped my girlfriend across the face a month or so ago.

I felt like a piece of shit afterward

it was getting stupid. She was hammered. Hitting me and shit. Biting, pulling hair scratching, kicking. wanting sex and then slapping me across the face looking at me like a bitch, so I slapped her, and yelled at her in a stern voice to knock it off or something like that. She stopped, went to the washroom, I thought she was going to come back and freak out on me, but that ended that, and we went to bed.

would I slap her again.

no.

it didn't feel right.

but i wanted the shit to stop. and didn't like being disrespected. she pushed the buttons.

we talked about it in the morning and she was pretty embarrassed once she saw the bite marks on me. she thought it was fine that I hit her. but I didn't. felt like a tool. she's kinda S&M when she's hammered. but she was way fucked up this time. other times she's just bit me, on my lips and chest

9. So if a female was trying to stab you, you wouldn't defend yourself?

10. Man, I gotta pay for that ;)

11. never ok even if they attacked me. i would try to disarm or get away but i couldnt bring myself to hit a woman

12. i've meet a few girls that could use a good upper cut

13. if she strikes first. i'm not gonna be a gentleman if she won't be a lady.

14. Who ever said you can't defend yourself? You just don't hit a woman man, no other way around it. Hold her down or something.

15. If she is trying to kill me or injure me badly, only then will I knock a bitch flat-out.

If she's only punching me then I'll just eat them shits and laugh at her.

16. whenever of course...

i kid, its depends certain variables need to be in place...

but stilkl not full force unless shes bigger than me and doing some damage....

17. When you are Muslim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.