When is it OK to physically strike a women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GolgiApparatus, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What about The Bride?
    [​IMG]

2. for not making dinner right!

jk

3. If she punched/kickes my balls.

4. Just gotta use your best judgement and do only whats absolutely necessary.

5. I would never hit a woman, unless she's either trying to kill me, or she has some type of weapon that can injure/kill me.

6. lol funny

7. If she looks at you wrong, by all means strike the bitch down.

8. this.

and if she leaves the kitchen or talks without a mans permission.

9. #30 VT_killah, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    I don't really think that hitting someone / animals is wrong as long as there is a good reason. And there has to be a damn good reason to justify hitting a woman.

Of course men will always hold the physical upper-hand, but that's something we have to be pretty damn responsible about. I'd hit a woman in some circumstances I suppose. If they were causing physical harm to someone who couldn't defend them-self / trying to cause serious harm to myself (like they're trying to send me to the hospital) then yeah I wouldn't hesitate to knock a bitch out at all.

Getting punched isn't the end of the world, I mean it hurts but women deal with childbirth it's not like they can't take a punch too (although they might complain a bit :p:rolleyes:)

Rape on the other hand can never be justified.

10. Self-Defense, otherwise never. ever

11. It's never ok to hit a woman or man.

However, should you be forced to hit one or the other, I can't see the difference between the two. If someone's hit you, trying to hit you, or about to hit you, sock the shit out of them, tits or no tits.

12. When a woman strikes you first or is coming at you with a weapon. Otherwise, never. I never, ever strike someone that I don't expect to hit me back which is why I've only had physical altercations with women.

I think it's crap that women get away with slapping, hitting, etc. men because they are female. That doesn't fly with me.

13. As I simply tell people
    "It is against my religion to hit a girl,
    but it's not against my religion to slap a bitch"

but to answer your question, if they kick you in the nuts, you hit that bitch.

14. NEVER

And the gals made me bleed more than once so I SPLIT

15. Lol double standards :rolleyes:

16. I'm not for women abuse at all but hey, if women want to be treated like men in the work place, on the street should be the same. I'm not going to hit a women nearly as fast as I'd hit a man, but still, if they want to be respected and treated like a man, you can't pick and chose what parts you want to be equal in.

17. ;)lol...yeah it kinda wierded me out first time...but she liked it & i'm all about my partners needs & wishes...lol:eek:

:eek:thats not a girl:eek:...is it?:confused: that calls for second ammendment protection;)...lol..:smoking::smoking::D

:Droflol...tits or no tits...lol...:D

:confused::rolleyes:lol...yeah you don't hear them demanding their equal rights on this.;)

thats some religion.works for me.:wave:

18. I say NEVER. but if she has a gun or knife then yes. if she thinks she can fight like a man then let her swing just block them or hold her to the ground till she is tired. but i would never hit a girl one time a girl tryed to hit me i just put threw her on her back :ey: and held her there untill she was to tired to bother moving. then i got up helped her up then said feel betetr now. then she smacked me and walked away.

19. #40 Typewritermonky, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    It is only physically acceptable to strike anyone if they strike first. Now most girls don't mean anything by a slap or whatnot, but if some girl I don't know well is hitting me repeatedly and I feel more threatened then a few bruises, then I would physically restrain her.

Hitting a girl is ok if they have a weapon or are a real fair fight. Other then this, I hate the double standard that men = women (but only in some cases).

I hate to go off topic, but I feel like this relates.

Do you feel that women try and make themselves equal to men in most eyes, but for some (physical altercations, divorces) they want to assume the lesser role?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.