When is it appropriate to repot seedlings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Legalizechey, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Hi everyone, just a little progress on my seedlings.... they are 2 weeks from seed yesterday. I am wondering when I should considering repotting them? They’re gettin big but I know they’re not big enough yet..... let me know what everyone thinks...
    image.jpg image.jpg

2. When they're about this big.......
    2 weeks C-99.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. solo cups? nows good

giving thought to the crushed roots

good luck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

When the root ball will hold it's shape so no roots are disturbed. This will be a shock free transplant.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. They look nice and looks like your on your 4 node, so I would go for it now. But totally up to you. Looks like you know what you are doing.

6. I don’t! Hahaha Welcome to the grow tent’s YouTube channel has been a big help. Other than that I just dig through forums and watch my plants reactions..... that pic above looks like the edge of root bound? No?

7. Id wait about a week and do it when the dirt is dry. And I personally would loosen up the root ball a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You can do them at any time. They just go a lot better when they have a full root ball. I have taken them a week old and transplant them because of a problem and had to reroot them but they were fine

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1