When is enough, enough?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by shambala, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Hey GC...advice please.

I broke up with my gf back in June. We were together for just about 2 years. I spent my best and worst time with this girl..she took my v-card..first girl I ever really "loved" you could say.

The day I broke up with her I had no feelings for her. I really wanted out.. I need space.

I told her that when school started maybe we could see where things were and go from there. She persisted to text me/call me sometimes and it seemed to prolong my healing. I really ended up missing her over the summer, but I didn't let her know til we got back to school.

She said she missed me too, but had tried to move on, which I understood. For months I used to wake up and the first thing I would think about is her, and how I wish I had her back. I know I can't have her back though, so I've blocked her on facebook and changed my phone #, cutting her off with all communication. I didn't tell her I was doing this I just did it...
    ..maybe I'm too nice...I feel bad and wonder sometimes if this was the right thing to do.

I do find other girls attractive and have a number of "crushes" so maybe all I need to do is just be myself and wait for another girl that will blow me away like she did.

Gah.:smoking:

Anyone have similar trouble?

2. Just be glad that you were able to find someone that you liked enough to go out with for 2 years. If you really are over her, I suggest making friends and persuing your crushes. June was a while back, so I think you are ready. You be the judge of that and go get em tiger :)

3. Sooner or later we all go through something like that. In my opinion, the most important thing is to get yourself back to being happy just being yourself, I find that when I get there, the girls just kind of take care of themselves.