Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when is enough enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mist3rpeeperz, Mar 26, 2009.

1. i can never seem to get all the THC out of my buds when i vaporize. let me start by saying that i've been saving the brown, already-vaped buds for a few months now. seeing as how i'm going through a drought of sorts, i find myself vaporizing the already brown shake and getting high from it!

i pull out a few bowls' worth of the brown, already-vaped leaf, and after vaporizing [what comes out to equal about three times the quantity i would use if it was fresh bud], i'm definitely high.

my question is as follows: could i extract the remaining cannabinoids and compile them to make a more powerful concentrate?

:bongin:

:smoking:

2. My suggestion would be to save the stuff and make some sort of edible out of it...

3. Cook the little fuckers into some cannabutter. That'll teach 'em.

4. There are tons of things you can do with vaped weed. The only thing I wouldn't do is smoke it. Make hash (or some type of concentrate), cook with it, re-vape it if you're desperate, etc.

5. The only problem about making hash with it is its going to taste like complete crap. I would cook something with it instead.

6. Agreed.