When is an autoflower not an autoflower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Zombo, Oct 23, 2009.

1. When it's Automatic Hindu Kush or Pakistan Ryder, according to some information I've received. If you have experience with either of these strains, positive or negative, could you please post here?
    I've got 6 AHK's started in my AeroGarden, and want to find out if I really need to go buy a figure 8 cord and timer for this grow attempt.

Thanks, GC!

2. when is a car a car.....

autos are autos if there not than they shouldn't be sold as autos. iono if that helps

3. Well, no. That didn't meet my request at all:

4. I grew a couple batches of autos, both indoors and out. They are very inconsistent in yield. I would just sprout a short flowering indica and run 12/12 all the way. Tie it down if you have to. You will get better smoke and stronger yields. If someone gave me some auto seeds I would grow them again, in my veg tent. I wouldn't spend money on them again.

5. Thanks for the input -- did you grow either of the two strains I listed above?

6. No, but I was interested in the kush. Went with traditional lowrider and pure mighty mite

7. If you purchased the world of seeds version then you could be in trouble,thers been many threads about WOS and them not being autos.After 3 weeks you should see sex,if not,buy a timer.

8. sorry i just felt like being an ass :)

9. Well, my Automatic Hindu Kush are from Lowlife, but the Pakistan Ryder are from WOS. I suppose I'll suck it up and just buy the timer and figure 8 cord and live with it.

10. i know this is an old thread but i am curious to know what you heard about auto hindu kush not be an auto. i grew the ak47 x hindu kush autos and they were great on 20/4 the whole time!