Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When Is A Bowl Considered Done?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoner099, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Don't be wasteful. Smoke the bowl until you can't feel anything but ash in your bowl. Just because you can't see green doesn't mean it's all gone. There are starving stoners in non legal states that go without so be smart and smoke the whole damned thing. :)

2. If I'm smoking alone I can't have any stems or low grade weed. I just load hits that I want to clear in one hit so I don't have to deal with shitty tasting hits, if I'm with people I usually have to deny because I can't smoke low quality weed, just burns the shit out of my throat, tastes like shit, puts tar into my lungs for pretty much nothing cus I barely get high.

3. Until the glass gets to hot and you burn the fuck out of your hand. Lol

Let's Smoke About It....

4. If it's still smoking, it is still smokable. 

5. #45 Dony, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Well I like to make use of every lil aspect of green in my bowl. I will also smoke the ashes to get that lil extra high.Im not fiending for for it. I just don't want to waste my hard earn money.

6. I feel like I can feel when I'm pulling whether or not there's still a hit left, between the drag and the lighter and the taste I think I can sense if it's done or not, I usually dump it on the table and poke it with a lighter to see if there's anything solid in it, I guess everyone has their own routine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. if they think its done and u don then take it and torch the fuck out of it if they don't want it