when im dead, i want to be eaten by those who loved me most

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Feb 10, 2011.

1. really...like eaten by the mouthful, raw or cooked, doesnt matter

but they have to be people that loved me when i was alive...anyone else want that?

2. No..:smoke:

3. so what do you want them do with your body?

4. I really don't care what they do with it.. I will be dead. :D

5. yea man. Make me into some incredible Edibles and eat me fuckers.

And if not, pulla How High and make me into ashes and plant me. Just dont let my body go to waste :)

6. #6 hippie flip, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    Man..that's pretty weird.

When I die I'd like to be buried into the ground, no coffin or anything, unmarked grave, and just dissolve into nature.

edit: but to be honest i dont really care too much, like benderbob said

7. 'throw my ashes in the sea

8. #8 The Crafter, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    I wanna be used as fertilizer.

The most one you can be with nature, is to be a part of the cycle. You live, you die, the end.

But I want to help something grow when I'm dead, I wanna be pushing up more than just daisies.

No funeral tho, fuck that. I want to be buried by those who love me and were important in my life; my brothers, family, and close friends, hopefully in my backyard. None of that commercial $7000 funeral shit. No sir.

9. no i do not want my loved ones to eat me when i'm dead. i would like to be frozen in my mothers freezer until they can reanimate my body and my consciousness so i can live again. that or hurled into deep space even though my body would be burned by the heat of the sun or smashed by a comet/asteroid i don't care i've always been immensely intrigued by space and i want to go up there dead or alive.

10. personally when i am dead they can throw we out with the garbage for all i care but ya i object to people eating me in a big way

11. No

I want my ashes dumped on Wrigley Field

12. wtf?!?!... si saw benrdbobs reply..and came to reply...and there were like millişons or replies...so like nobody want sto be eaten by their lovers?...wtf

13. I've always wanted to try human tho.

I imagine it would be pretty good prepared correctly.

14. This thread creeps me out. :hide:

15. I've heard human meat tastes like ham...

16. dudes, i wasnt like talking cannibalism from the taste angle...from the lets-consumed-our-loved-ones-so-wehave-a-piece-of them-in-us angle yo know? :smoke:

17. But then you shit them out.

Kinda disrespectful don't you think?

18. What the fuck is wrong with you dog?!

First of all who is gonna be deranged enough to eat their own dead fam member?
    Can i get a psychiatric evaluation anyone?

19. look at it from a spritiual angle, more than a digestive system one....really...like the old polynesians

20. he bit

thread closed.