When I'm almost done....

Discussion in 'General' started by E~Man, Jun 20, 2006.

1. There's always dirt like weed in my sack, and I don't like rolling that shit, but I'll hit it up in a pipe... is there anyway to preserver weed? I mean, I wanna keep it fresh, and does the freshness effect the THC amount? or am i just tripping? help please...

2. Dont smoke it! It melts your brain!!!!!

3. im the opposite i like smoking the bud and rollin the shit

4. The way this thread is worded... I have no idea what the fuck you guys are talking about. LoL

I mean, it seems like he's talking about schwagg and good weed... rolling or putting in a pipe...

But he says theres always dirt like weed in my sack.... so if he was talking about schwagg... wouldn't he have said " I always buy schwagg"....

I don't know... maybe I'm just thinkin' too hard. LoL

5. ^I have no idea either.

6. im number 3 lol

7. well... I buy good weed nice a dank too... but towards the end of my sack, I keep like a 20 sack a week, and after breaking it up, and breaking it up more, it turns to dirt... i don't like... I prefer my weed sticky.....

p.s. whos gonna be the one to say, "well smoke it all whe nyou get it and you won't have that problem."?.. c'mon, i know at lest one of ya'll were thinking it.

8. i think he's askin how to keep weed fresh and if the THC is affected by the freshness

try putin orange peels in you container, keeps it fresh and gives it an orangy taste

9. put it in a film canister or airtight container in the freezer or in another cool place

10. And if you forget about it, a MOLDY taste instead.:hello:

11. Dont say I didnt warn u about your brain melting...