When I watch movies...

Discussion in 'General' started by DesertRook, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Stoned I end up seeing them on this completely different plane. They come out awesome. I remember smoking up and watching anything on tv at my homie's place , we stopped at Karate kid , the new one. And it was fucking mystical. I watched it again while straight, corny and bland... WHY!?! Some movies though were awesome stoned or straight like The Raid Redemption. What do you guys think ?

2. When I'm really stoned, sometimes I can only see movies as actors pretending and it ruins the whole movie lol.

3. i'll get high and zone out on something else then when i start paying attention i have no clue wtf is going on lol

4. Same things happen here but most of the time I end up just really focusing on it. As if I'm supposed to figure some shit out

5. When I watch Game of Thrones, Band of Brothers and The Pacific, I completly forget that its not real. They do such an amazing job now a days..

6. about a year and a half ago there was about 8 of us just chilling in someone's living room trying to watch face off, couldn't get past 20 mins cause one guy wouldn't stfu and stop questioning its realism. But normally get well into movies as well as video games.

7. Next time try watching the movie with the sound totally turned off. You'll notice all kinds of weird little things that you wouldn't normally.