When I was high at the dentist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NoNameMan, Oct 14, 2010.

1. When I was 17-18, I use to go to the dentist somewhat often since my father job have dental care for all the family. My father use to work a lot, my mother is dead and I only have a sister. I use to skip high school a lot too, and I use to smoke because I was bored and I hated school because I never liked the people there. Anyway...

So I remember, I had this appointement to the dentist just after school. It was a 4:30 and I finished school at 3:15 and arrived at home around 4:00.

When I arrived home and enter my room, I saw this beautiful bag of weed laying on my keyboard. The firt think that come to my mind is : ''Ho shit, I didnt hide it from my dad, Im stupid, hopefully my dad didnt saw nothing.''

So I had this choice '' I smoke it and go to the dentist and try to do my best not to look like Im high'' or '' I dont smoke but fuck I just want to puff on a joint''

Well I took the first option and took the bus.

When I arrived to the dentist, I talk to the lady at the reception and ask her about my appointment. She give me the info and talk to me a little since I was a good customer. ''She didnt notice anything, Im safe.'' I said to myself.

Soon they ask me to go for my teeth. I laid down on the chaid and the lady and her assistant start to clean my teeth.

The sensation was soo good, I didnt felt anything, with the light on my face it was a really cool trip. But I start to realise that they often told me to open my mouth because I was closing it by reflex. I realise that they were also laughing at me... I was 17 and the society pressure in my mind was : weed = bad = looser.

I was feeling so ashamed.... plus with the big light on my face, they obviously saw my red eyes and that I was high as FU**!

After it was finished, I talk to the lady at the reception and the dentist start talking to me and give me a free tootbrush.

She looked at me like I was a criminal, a looser. Dumb bitch.

After a while, I realise that I was not. Then people are stupid. That the stupid dentist give product to freeze the mouth of people to do operation made by corporation. Its the same shit as weed.

Anyway, I dropped high school, changed country and I have my own compagny now and still smoke time to time. Im still a looser miss dentist?

2. Wat the Hell are you talking about.....

3. This calls for a...
    [​IMG]

4. I don't think so buddy. Dentist's use Novocaine to numb your mouth, without that millions of people would be in un bearable pain. do you really want someone to drill your teeth without it? It's not "the same as weed" I dont know were you got your info but it is wrong.

5. I can't deal with people who plan to go out in public stoned, then act like the world is after them. We all know weed is illegal and we all know the stigma attached to it, so if you wanna go out while you're blazed don't be all "Man, like those people are totally judging me". Learn to ignore/accept it or just don't go out stoned.

I don't like dentists either, but you have some seriously misplaced anger. My dentist hasn't given me a free anything since I was like, 6.

6. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I dont say it got the same effect as weed, I just say that its a little bit stupid for the society to say that aspirin is good for you and weed is illegal. Its a product that give you effect. I know that they go tru some quality checkup when they produce aspirin but other than this...

7. First, its ''free'' because its covered by the insurance. I dont like the dentist, but it was more like an obligation. I was young. Weed is illegal yes, I understand this. I know also that you cannot change the mentality of every person about this product. I have the right to have my point of view too about what they think.Just like they have the right to have their opinion. Im not personnly angry at the dentist, Im angry at the situation and Im angry at myself too. That was not the brightest idea of course but it helped me go tru the dentist since I hate going there, it help me relax and relieve the stress. It was just an anecdote I had and wanted to post in the Real Life Stories forum.

8. It was all in your head. You got paranoid and thought that people were judging and hating you because you thought they knew you were high.

9. chill out and :bongin:

10. You're not a looser, you're a tighter :D :smoke:

11. #11 Deleted member 180229, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Fuck man, I cant read that shit. Its too many Letters

Insert Sarcasm that can't be conveyed over text, here.

12. #12 loopster, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    Well it obviously shows that you dropped out of school because whatever you just said above made no fucking sense I think you should cut back on the smoking and head back to school

13. This is some of the funniest shit I've heard all day :D

14. hahha thats what i was thinking... i cant understand him lol

15. usually I think, Weed = (In the minds of the people who are against weed because they don't know anything about it) Bad = Trouble. I really don't care what people think about me smokin, I just don't wanna get caught

16. Easy killer. I have a Bachelors in Science and I'm currently going for my masters. If anything i need less school.:p

17. something in me just doubts you own your own company...:rolleyes:

18. This.