when i was at the peak of my high ...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jooeel211, Nov 11, 2006.

1. haha i was 14, i smoked with a friend in a forest just him and i, we were token it up and we found this nice place to chill and trip out with the sunlight shinning through the leaves. after 15 minutes of tripping out, well of course this was during school, but anyways, after 15 minutes i was like dam im hungry. next thing i know iv packed food for lunch. i whiped it out and started munching on some cheese-its. it was good at first but ya know the cotten mouth thing, well i was shoving my mouth this these but i couldnt form enough saliva to swallow so this wad of cheese was forming in my cheek. as i was chewing, i swallowed the wad. as a result i began choking ! i was like oh shit im gonna die ... i couldnt breath or anything. i kept gagging and i was like dude ... help me i cant breath ! luckily i had a caprisun to drink. but omg, i would have died with a wad of cheese in my throat !

laters,

2. That woulda majorly sucked.
    Actually me and a few of my dudes go toke up in a graveyard which is really nice.... not on graves but near trees and stuff hanging out and chilling.
    Love it :D

3. haha

cheeze its and caprisuns

the good ol days

4. Hehe that's happened to me PLENTY of times.

I get the WORST cottonmouth immaginable, so bad I can't even swallow cuz I have absolutly NO saliva in my mouth. Shit sucks.

Funny story tho, lol.

5. I had some fries with my cottonmouth and I couldn't swallow, I almost threw up

6. the best memories are when you first got high

the first time i got high was at a mates party, me him and another guy went and got high, i think it was from a ceramic or glass bong, i cant remember

but it was soo good, i couldnt barely walk back to the party

i think i was like 16 at the time

and another good time was smoking in a primary school (middle school is what their called in the U.S i think) and it was with the same mate, and another guy, they were skaties and were jus skatin stoned and shit, mad fun.. and good memories

that was when i was new to buying weed, and one of his mates sold me a stick, and i thought it was the best thing i ever bought...

haha the good ol days

7. I remember the first time I got high, my friend had a half O and I had shit ass tolerance(I was 14, lol). He was determined to smoke it in one day. So we did. We rolled a massive joint using like 15 papers, lol. Fuck that roach was insane though, lol.

8. I was excited when I bought my first stick too man. I'm not joking, I got stoned off my mind TWO TIMES off that stick. I was 14 though lol.