Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when i was a kid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by darthmckee, Feb 19, 2014.

1. when I was a kid I get these two strains we call "Christmas" an "hydro"

the Christmas
    had a neon green base color
    hairs bright red
    covered in cryistals that looked like snow on a Christmas tree

the hydro
    had a neon green base color
    hairs same
    an was so sticky you could press it to a window an it would stay there

any info would be making me very happy :hello:  :metal:

2. Yeah dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm gonna say the first one was probably weed and the second one was probably also weed. Jesus dude, those descriptions literally narrowed it down to pretty much all weed. I'd give up on this one. 

4. This guy...

5. This guy reminds me of a Who from the Grinch

6. Sounds like some jesus og

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Their totally not the same bud dude.

8. You my friend just described weed

9. What are you asking? Any info on what? I don't understand how you cant be coherent when talking on a forum

10. the fuck are you even asking its February 

11. #11 darthmckee, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    wow where the hell are you guys from. all the people I know that smoke are nice people. maybe I joined the wrong forum.

no shit I would have never guessed/
    I was asking what type of stain they mite be.

yes yes it was.
    that's why am tring to find what stains they where.

hummm. in case you didn't know this some people can grow year round...I know I know that must have been a shock but its true.

12. I think you should google hydro and search some, maybe you'll realize how stupid you are

13. you really didn't get that? the reason everyone is giving you shit is because you came with a dumb ass question. how the fuck are we supposed to know a strain YOU don't even know.  your description was of most weed. duuuur 

14. "i want some random ass weed i used to have way back in the day, it tasted like weed, smelled like weed and oh yeah and looked like weed, anyone know what strain it was?"  <<<-this is how you sound

15. it just what people where im from called it . og darth vader doesn't look like darth vader it just a name

most weed? really? how bout you get on google every type of bud looks different .also so sorry that I thought there mite be someone on here that's came a crossed enough of a verity of stain to help narrow it down. wasn't thinking some pissed off troll was going to come an harp on me. there every where else dumb to think they wouldn't be here. have a great night tho.

16. green sticky weed with trichomes and red hairs...that's most weed buddy 
    hydro is a way to GROW weed, that's pretty much what he meant and since ya'll called it hydro thats probably how it was grown whichs narrows the search none. i have come across a lot of different types of weed but unless i grew it or know who did it's no way to tell by looks alone unless it came with a name tag. do have a nice night yourself though. 

17. I know hydro is a way to grow its what I have used for quite some time now.
    an never mind about the post my bubby came over an he remember what stains they where.
    an most hairs are brown or orange in the most common stains not red

18. #19 OweKnowsBest_4.23, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    -__- what the name?

19. #20 Alburnstrees, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Damn guys lighten up haha. OP theres pretty much no way to tell what strain they were, just dank weed.