when i was a child i was abducted by aliens

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stenod, Mar 28, 2012.

1. This is when you should prob put the drugs down

2. Fuck no...This is where you should keep goin' and maybe pick up the pace a bit.:cool:

3. If this experience was as "haunting" as you claim it to be then how come you can't remember what she asked you? I'm pretty sure that's something that would stay with a person their whole life.

Also, if this event truly and undoubtedly did happen... then why the fuck would you come to GC, of all places, to talk about it?!

4. call me crazy but on history channel there was multiple cases where these farmers would get abducted and get raped by a female alien,then wake up back on earth naked in a circle of radiation.similar to u but u bust finger nuts.

5. i come on here to report something i know to have happened to me. details of the encounter are blurry, as i suspect the "others" to mean them to be. i post this here because why not. i posted things here in my past, things that society at large could not accept, why not this. I firmly believe that I am not he only one who has had this exact experience and I put it on the web, here on this widely travesed forum of societal outsider, surely anyone who experience what i did is now a societal outside, in hope that someone else with a similar experience will come foreward and i will know im not so alone.

6. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Fuck no...This is where you should keep goin' and maybe pick up the pace a bit.:cool:[/quote]

This guy.

7. I think you may have mistaken this for an out of body type of experience. They feel like waking reality and you have sense of what you are doing. You also feel strong emotion as well. I can almost say with certainty that if what you say is true then what you experienced was NOT an abduction but an out of body experience!

8. Out of body experiences(believe what you will) seem to be more than just "dreams" but no one really knows for sure. Either way they ARE REAL the debate is if they are just lucid dreams or another type of phenomenon.

9. Isn't this a symptom? Like you are awake but can't move and their is usually a presence in the room? I just remembered it is called sleep paralysis

10. im not gonna say it was aliens, but... it was aliens
    nah in all honesty though, sounds like you kept dreaming the same dream over and over and at such a young developmental age, you started to believe it yourself. i did that once about something i dont particularly want to say but hell its the internet. i dreamt i fooled around with my sisters best friend when i was younger, we seshed errynight haha, then i started talking in my sleep, and i got in trouble when we went camping saying "Alicia, oh Alicia" XD

11. Yes, you dream with your eyes open basically.

12. That is a cool story. Bro. like genuinely.

But the mind has a habit of creating memories that were never real from our childhoods.

like I've got this really vivid memory of going up in a glider with my dad as a child and just cruising around.

Turns out that never happened

13. And then you woke up.

14. I believe you OP, don't listen to the rest of these guys.

15. sleep paralysis could make sense. especially at such a young age i would imagine it would be intensely vivid.

16. I had a dream once where I was in the fucking world of DBZ! I was young, like 10, and I remember sleeping and having all the cool powers they did.

Me and my friends were fighting baddies in the mall, I remember it so vividly. I remember powering up even, being able to feel the power and waves of coldness rush through me as my energy surged.

I also remember being very thirsty, and trying to get a soda from the soda machine in the mall. But my dollar wasn't working, and the lunch lady from 4th grade was laughing at me because my dollar was wrinkled and couldn't go in the machine.

I awoke in my bedroom, and I swear I saw Piccolo at the end of the hallway. I followed him, and went into the bathroom and threw up. Had a 103 F fever and was hallucinating all night.

But now that I look back on it, I see it for what it really was. I was abducted by aliens and was forced to fight in their DBZ world. Fuckin sicko aliens.

17. [quote name='"stneod"']i come on here to report something i know to have happened to me. details of the encounter are blurry, as i suspect the "others" to mean them to be. i post this here because why not. i posted things here in my past, things that society at large could not accept, why not this. I firmly believe that I am not he only one who has had this exact experience and I put it on the web, here on this widely travesed forum of societal outsider, surely anyone who experience what i did is now a societal outside, in hope that someone else with a similar experience will come foreward and i will know im not so alone.[/quote]

Hey man i understand what ur goin through. When i was in 8th grade i saw a UFO and expierenced some weird things. First of all when i tried to wake my friends up they wouldnt even look theyd all look out the window with their eyes closed and say it was a plan literally all them responded identically. Then i had some extreme time dialation. I could of swore the sighting lasted two hours but thats impossible cuz it was 4 am and the sun would of rose but it didnt. I remeber going into my buddies computer room to sleep and feeling erie. It was pitch black and there was this one green light from the computer that kept blinking. I dont remeber if i dreamt anything but its been real hard to swear to your friends and family what you saw and have them laugh it off.

18. That's called a dream

19. I didn't expect people to believe me. I don's see how I could convince anyone that this is true and not something I made up or dreamed. All I can say is, if something happened to you it happened. I am not some crazy person, I don't believe in ghosts, I don't believe in bigfoot, I don't believe in psychics or any of that ridiculous hoax-y crap. I have always had a scientific mind, I don't believe in something until I see it with my own eyes. I guess that's the way it has to be, no one is going to believe my story unless they have had the same experience.

20. Most alien abduction stories are heavily rooted in hallucinations and sleep paralysis. The shared experiences abductees have are similiar to shared experiences of people who practice OBE and use of unmentionables.

What you experiences may have been real to you, but did it actually happen? The mind is a POWERFUL tool, and we have only begun to crack the surface of how it works.