when i wake up in the morning....

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Oct 4, 2009.

1. what will this thread contain?!?! :cool:

the world is your oyster GC.

2. I usually wake up with a massive erection. hahaha

3. When I wake up in the morning I get oh so high. Then have me a cig. Woke up at 6 am this morning smoked a few bowls one with some hash on it. Can't use to much of it. It's expensive where I am. Now I gotta clean up my place

The bathroom, my room, and the kitchen, and maybe vaccum...but I doubt that....

4. it will contain all your hopes and dreams and aspirations in life...

or a bunch of dudes talking about morning wood and wake and bakes :D

:smoke:

5. So whenever I get morning wood upon waking, I inevitably have to go urinate right away.
    The problem is I am standing at attention at like 11 o clock. So I realized it's best if I face away from the toilet; sort of put myself in a Matrix/limbo position and aim over my head into the toilet. It's much more effective than trying to do things the normal way and knocking everything off my shelves over my toilet.

So, yeah.

6. I know, I could hang an entire weeks worth of laundry from my morning wood. hahaha

God damn, even before I wake up in the morning I'm ready to tear some pussy up, its great hahaha.

Anyways, I figure Id add to your thread by posting some funny/weird/or cool quotes I find while searching the internet on m slow ass internet while Im coked out right now :)

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program."
    Kinda funny, but so true at the same time

"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli." - George Bush
    At least Bush had one thing right, Broccoli is disguesting!!!

"Asking an incumbent member of Congress to vote for term limits is a bit like asking a chicken to vote for Colonel Sanders" - Bob Inglis

This is kinda funny and true also

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."- Edward Abbey

This is true, Id like to quote Immortal technique in this comment, because it kinda goes together "I love my country, but I hate the people in charge" very true. Kind of like how I totally respect the men and women in our military, however I am very against war, and how our government uses our servicemen and women as bullies to force our views, opinions, wants, needs, and demands on other, smaller, weaker countries

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys." - P.J. ORourke

yeah, last thing we need to do is feed the governements propaganda programs, it's war machine, it's censorship, and of course I think we can all agree that we don't need to be feeding a large portion of our paychecks directly into the wallets and bank accounts of the people who hold high roles in our goverment. Oh, and shit should I bring up all of the government bailout money that was used by executives and CEO's to purchase new house renovations, helocopters, vehicles, ect???

Umm, Im gonna post this so I dont lose it if my internet crashes. Ill start a new post after I shower

7. When you wake up in the morning and the light is hurt your head
    The first thing you do when you get up out of bed
    Is hit that streets a-runnin and try to beat the masses
    And go get yourself some cheap sunglasses

8. You'll see some kid went insane and posted on every thread talking about how fucking stupid he is for drinking too much...and that kid is me. Because I'm fucking dumb as fuck. I should really stick to weed.

9. smoking The Herb > getting drunk. i drink with friends occasionally but i hate throwing up.. and the day after sucks.. so keep it green. :D

10. When I wake up in the morning.....

I BLAST THAT DUBSTEP TO GET THAT BLOOD FLOWING =]