Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When i smoke, i feel out of it for weeks afterward.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BroItUpDroItUp, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Dont smoke then lil hissy bitch boy

2. [quote name='"tokedout247"']Dont smoke then lil hissy bitch boy[/quote]

Thank you sir. Really helped me out, man.

3. False cause is a common problem with drug use-you use drugs, you then blame them for everything:)Doctors have this problem too-my uncle, for example, is a core alcoholic. For years his doc kept telling him his symptoms were because of his alcohol abuse. Turned out he actually had Polymyalgia rheumatica, which has nothing whatsoever to do with drinking.

4. [quote name='"BroItUpDroItUp"']

Thank you sir. Really helped me out, man.[/quote]

Dont expect anybody to help you if you start fucking freaking out on people cuz u say uve been high for a month from one sesh go to a doctor

5. [quote name='"tokedout247"']

Dont expect anybody to help you if you start fucking freaking out on people cuz u say uve been high for a month from one sesh go to a doctor[/quote]

I never said I've been high for a month from one sesh. I already stated that im getting blood work done and seeing a doctor. If you would like to argue, I would suggest you read the whole thread, come back, and you can try again. Thank you.

6. Alright. Thanks guys for the feedback. I really do appreciate it! Im at the doctors right now to get my blood results.

7. [quote name='"kana bush"']

Yes, omega-3 is a fatty acid that is very important in brain function, especially in the cannabinoid receptors in your brain. As you smoke these receptors become depleted much faster than they would normally and that "out of it" feeling your talking about is the result of this. Omega-3 is not something that your body can produce naturally, although it is very important, so taking supplements can help this. It will take time to build up in your body, so you will not feel differences when you immediately take it or stop taking it, however after about 4-6 weeks you WILL feel the difference.[/quote]

Dude, this actually does make alot of sense. I've been taking it for 2 weeks now!

8. I've never experienced it for that long before.. Maybe 1, 2 days after i smoke dank ass buds.. I'm sorry for that though, i know the feeling and i cant imagine it for that long.. Hope you find a solution

9. [quote name='"Hampton757"']I've never experienced it for that long before.. Maybe 1, 2 days after i smoke dank ass buds.. I'm sorry for that though, i know the feeling and i cant imagine it for that long.. Hope you find a solution[/quote]

Yeah, its pretty bad. Im thinking that the lack of omega 3 and this depression has just made it to were I can't smoke for awhile

10. Maybe you should try heroin but if your blaming weed for making you feel bad get the hell of grassity this website if for people that smoke

11. [quote name='"tokedout247"']Maybe you should try heroin but if your blaming weed for making you feel bad get the hell of grassity this website if for people that smoke[/quote]

Hey, man thanks. Keep these good helpful hints comin' man. You're really helping me out.

12. yeah bro seriously that is all i was trying to say is see a doctor (you said you did what did blood work say?) because it may actually have little to do with weed and could be a serious underlying condition, in which most of us grass city users are not qualified to diagnose.

13. Dude, weed completely cures my depression and I never take omega 3.

It's not the weed that is doing it to you. Something else must be wrong with your body. Your doctor is honestly the only one who will be able to diagnose exactly why it happens.

14. I felt the way you did for a while when I started smoking. On heavy sessions I'd feel cloudy for about 2 days or so, but for months to feel that way?? Somethings amiss. I would consider a physical from a trusted doctor cause I don't think you should still feel cloudy like that from weed after like a week tops. Hope all is well with you buddy.

15. [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']

yeah bro seriously that is all i was trying to say is see a doctor (you said you did what did blood work say?) because it may actually have little to do with weed and could be a serious underlying condition, in which most of us grass city users are not qualified to diagnose.[/quote]

Just left the doctor. Perfectly healthy.
    Blood is great. Guess its all in my head

16. [quote name='"BroItUpDroItUp"']

Just left the doctor. Perfectly healthy.
    Blood is great. Guess its all in my head[/quote]

Possible. Maybe give it another testrun but stay positive and optimistic?

17. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

Possible. Maybe give it another testrun but stay positive and optimistic?[/quote]

Im gunna double the dose of omega 3 and lay off weed for for a little bit. That could be the answer. Seems like the only logical thing that could be wrong.

18. '

(*As far as the doc can tell from basic bloodwork, which means you don't have thyroid problems and you're not anemic-you could still have a huge number of other health issues:D that aren't detected in simple screening tests. Look on the bright side!)

19. [quote name='"tharedhead"']'

(*As far as the doc can tell from basic bloodwork, which means you don't have thyroid problems and you're not anemic-you could still have a huge number of other health issues:D that aren't detected in simple screening tests. Look on the bright side!)[/quote]

Yeah, that's true. The reason I had blood work was because I thought my blood sugar would be outta whack. But its not. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it bros!

20. When i was new to smoking I would feel so weird for the next couple days. It eventually just stop being like that as my tolerance got higher. I just always thought that because my tolerance was so low I just stayed slightly high for a day or so, It doesn't sound like that's your case but best of luck with it