Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When i smoke, i feel out of it for weeks afterward.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BroItUpDroItUp, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I haven't smoked in a week till yesterday, Ive been feeling out if it for weeks, months even.
    Everything is a dream, a fog. Its miserable. I've looked into depersonalization, I don't think its that, it seems to be cause I when I smoke.

2. Idk man, you should always drink/eat when your smoke because when your high and don't eat or drink anything you're ganna feel bad as fuck. And drink a lot of water the morning after you smoke, that seems to help me out when im having "one of those days".
    Hope you feel better.

3. I agree with OP. When i first started smoking I would feel out of it for a couple days. Now that I smoke a bit more it doesnt happen as often, unless I toke before I sleep.

4. Start taking Omega-3 supplements and it will go away after about a month of use.

5. or you have another underlying condition that needs to be addressed probably talk to a doctor.

6. Some people just need to stay away from herb.

My buddy claims it makes him stupid. I always tell him if cant handle it just dont do it

7. I wouldn't feel unhealthy, but I would most def not feel as social and/or outgoing. I could easily see this in classes with lots of babes, days I would burn hardly any talking. I would take a day off slight increase in chatter and If I'd take a few days I would be in the middle of the chatter fest.

How it's like for me and is still like for me, idk about the omega 3 but I do have a great diet, mom's a chef.

8. [quote name='"kana bush"']Start taking Omega-3 supplements and it will go away after about a month of use.[/quote]

I just started taking omega 3 about 2 weeks ago. Are you sure? Cause even If i stop for a week, I still feel out if it, I mean the feeling gets better.

The main point is that its not just a couple if days I feel out if it, its been two months.

Keep giving me thoughts.

9. Smoking isn't meant for everyone. I know that I wouldn't be smoking if I felt like that.

10. [quote name='"Vdubstoner"']Smoking isn't meant for everyone. I know that I wouldn't be smoking if I felt like that.[/quote]

Yeah, im about to never touch it again if I don't find any answers...

11. #11 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    i am telling you marijuana can aggravate an UNDERLYING CONDITION GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR. grasscity isn't a bunch of licensed therapists that can diagnose your problem you are experiencing bro.
    it is like "i smoked a bowl a month ago and am coughing really bad still" would you really think the cough is from the weed? there isn't a chance of being sick?

12. #12 BroItUpDroItUp, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    [quote name='"KillaWillaBilla"']i am telling you marijuana can aggravate an UNDERLYING CONDITION GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR. grasscity isn't a bunch of licensed therapists that can diagnose your problem you are experiencing bro.
    it is like "i smoked a bowl a month ago and am coughing really bad still" would you really think the cough is from the weed? there isn't a chance of being sick?[/quote]

Hey dickhead, I already went to the doctor, had bloodwork done and I get results tomorrow. I didn't ask for a professional therapist, I was just asking for opinions or for anyone who was struggling with the same effects as me.
    So calm yourself.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

13. I've had this before but for like 5 days not weeks. Do you smoke a lot when you do smoke?

Maybe you try cutting back slowly, alcoholics have the same problem. I worked in Greace for 4 months and drank nearly everyday, when I got back I had to have a few beers each day or I just didn't feel with it.

14. yeah you could've said i went to the doctor in your original post then right im not a dick head cause you leave information out. Im just saying when you hear what is in bold above it seems more like a doctors kind of thing to diagnose not an online marijuana forum's group of opinions. just looking in your best interest so you can also calm your self.

15. Yes, omega-3 is a fatty acid that is very important in brain function, especially in the cannabinoid receptors in your brain. As you smoke these receptors become depleted much faster than they would normally and that "out of it" feeling your talking about is the result of this. Omega-3 is not something that your body can produce naturally, although it is very important, so taking supplements can help this. It will take time to build up in your body, so you will not feel differences when you immediately take it or stop taking it, however after about 4-6 weeks you WILL feel the difference.

16. OP, you should go on a long T break and see how your body recovers.

When was the last time you smoked? How long have you been feeling this way? You say months, but is that 1-2 months. Is that 6+ months?

Take the omega-3's like people already said, try working out, eating healthy. You already went to the doctor, so see what they say.

17. i feel burnt out on monday school days if i smoke a lot on the previous sunday, but being burnt out for months? damn

18. #18 chopped suey, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    [quote name='"BroItUpDroItUp"']

Hey dickhead, I already went to the doctor, had bloodwork done and I get results tomorrow. I didn't ask for a professional therapist, I was just asking for opinions or for anyone who was struggling with the same effects as me.
    So calm yourself.[/quote]

You're the dick head, when some tries to help you you should just shut the fuck up and not take offense or just ignore fucking ignorant bitch

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

19. Just get so high you sober up.

20. Honestly, this sounds like some serious stuff man.
    Perhaps quitting pot is the right idea? Marijuana isn't your life, and don't let it become your life, just occupy your mind with something. Do your best to get out of that "Hazy" state of mind, and just try to enjoy things.

I have had much experience with these afflictions, back in my "Raver" days, a "certain something" would make me very depressed and worthless alot. So I just decided it wasn't worth it in the end.

It may seem difficult at first, but slowly life becomes normal again.
    Hope things work out for you man, In all sincerity.