When I Make A Post, I Can Only edit For About An Hour...

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by NGP, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Is there some new setting that makes it so that when you create a post you can only edit it for the first hour or so? I noticed this in a grow journal I have going on (see siggy) where I can no longer edit my main post/thread title. I just assumed it was because of it's age.

But today, I just made a reply in my journal with some update on some clones I took. I made this reply only an hours ago. I had the option to "edit" the reply when I posted it, but now an hour later I can't "edit" I can only "hide" which is an option to remove it from the topic?

Am I just really high here, or why can't I edit a post now that I make like an hour after?

2. So right now, only hours after making this topic, I can't edit my original post now... WTF? Since when can't you edit a post only like an hour after making it? That doesn't make any sense at all. Here's a screenshot of me typing this message, you can compare the date stamps between this reply and my first and see what I'm talking about. Hell look at your own posts, it can't just be me.

Clipboard01.jpg

3. #3 NGP, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    And lastly, a final screenshot showing my 2 replies here, the top one with no ability to edit, and my last one with the ability to edit.

I then smoked about it for a minute and drew some sketch shit, to add some appeal and attention to this insanely important topic that needs to be fixed so I don't die from it. Or weed. Thanks!

Clipboard02.jpg

4. #4 Lizard King, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    I corrected this , edit time is again set back to 5 days 

5. Hey you guys, sorry to butt in... new on G city forum... Can any of you tell me how do start a thread on here using an iPad? THX!!

Lifted a Mile High...