When i got locked up in the teen mental institution

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 29, 2011.

1. yea shit sucks i ran away from mine got caught though i just started breaking shit even broke the window they were amazed. first kid to break the new windows.

2. Shutter Island anyone? Anyone?

.....anyone?

3. I dunno, I enjoyed my stay at the mental institution...But mine was an adult place.

Good days, personally.:cool:

4. That's kind of a funny story, bro.

5. [quote name='"ScrappyDoo"']Define "dope shit?"[/quote]

you need to quit being such a snob. It pisses me off everytime you write a comment.

6. Me too i gotta look at your posting name.
    Nah just kidding bro just had to.

7. you little kids need to calm the fuck down and get your shit together.... i mean honestly?? a mental institution?? theres no way in fukin hell you would get me anywhere near that building...then u take the pills they give you??

"here take these"
    "ok!"

these things just dont fly with me

8. [quote name='"0oHAZEo0"']you little kids need to calm the fuck down and get your shit together.... i mean honestly?? a mental institution?? theres no way in fukin hell you would get me anywhere near that building...then u take the pills they give you??

"here take these"
    "ok!"

these things just dont fly with me[/quote]

Yeah seriously I would never ever take those pills. But idk how these places work. If you don't want to take them, do a bunch of people hold you down and force them down your throat or something? How legal can that be though? Anyone care to elaborate how they work?

9. Yes, they can.

Bout as legal as prison.:cool:

10. lol i WOULD NOT be taking their pills....no matter how hard they try to make me...not like i would even be in that situation, but if i was...its not going down lol

11. [quote name='"John Citizen"']

too long didnt read. damn newbs learn to use google.[/quote]

Then why comment? Move on.

12. how ironic.

13. I used to be an ill dope boy like yourself, but then I took felony to the knee.

14. Thats too bad you got locked up! Sucks. You seem to be doing better now, though.:)

Good Luck to you, brah!

15. It was ecause I wasn't going to school, being immature, caring about money over school, and doing all sorts of ill shit back in the day. So i got sent here for like a couple weeks and I really did not belong there. i just didn't give a fuck about anything. this 1 black girl was running up and down the halls SHITTING herself. i watched this movie where the guy thought he was an alien or something. they put all medicine in me and my blood levels got all sorts of fucked bros. not a cool experience at all. i got sent back there to a 2nd time when i continued doing dope shit, then I finally straightened out at 17 after my house was raided on fake charges. I believe that was a sign from God above telling me "kid, you got 1 last shot, keep fuckin up & your gonna be in jail" & I realized I'm not built for that.

16. I was in one a year ago. They gave me all sorts of pills. Haha Ima zombie