When i got locked up in the teen mental institution

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Because I wasn't going to school, selling hella weed, and doing all sorts of ill shit back in the day. So i got sent here for like a couple weeks and I really did not belong there. i just didn't give a fuck about anything. this 1 black girl was running up and down the halls SHITTING herself. i watched this movie where the guy thought he was an alien or something. they put all medicine in me and my blood levels got all sorts of fucked bros. not a cool experience at all. i got sent back there to a 2nd time when i continued doing dope shit.

2. damn! wat a night!!

3. shittin herself eh? Its crazy how some humans behave like that...mental illness or not

4. nah homez, I was up in that bitch for like WEEKS! like 3 weeks the 2nd time. fuckin asian doctor CUNT.

5. Define "dope shit?"

6. dude, i feel for ya. i know two people who have been in such institutions before, one for attempted suicide after he got put on some hardcore meds and the other on totally false accusations from his mom. ive heard its terrible. those places should be illegal... my one friend was totally normal before he went, but as soon as he got out he started doing fucked up drugs and carryin a hitler youth dagger on him 24/7...

7. Thats what my mom did haha. I deserved it though, I was way to concentrated on money just headed in a bad direction.

8. Backpack fulla random work; with 2 bad hoes i TECH EM HOW TA JERK TEACH EM HOW TA JERK; swaggin in my J's, pop me a pill throw dat pussy a-rave.

That kind of "dope shit".

9. Couldn't they have sent you to military school or something for just bad behavior?

10. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

Backpack fulla random work; with 2 bad hoes i TECH EM HOW TA JERK TEACH EM HOW TA JERK; swaggin in my J's, pop me a pill throw dat pussy a-rave.

That kind of "dope shit".[/quote]

I want what your smoking!!

11. At first I was gonna tell you that the authorities were just trippin, and that you're obviously fine and have nothin to worry about.

But after this post... Wanna get in on some if this crack?

12. [quote name='"PassTheGrass"']Tl;dr[/quote]

What does this mean?

13. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

Thats what my mom did haha. I deserved it though, I was way to concentrated on money just headed in a bad direction.[/quote]

fucked up... my friend hadn't done shit, his mom's boyfriend just didnt want to have him around anymore and hated him. so first she got restraining orders in his name against all his adult family members, based on bs. and then once he had no possible gaurdians who weren't enjoined against being near him, she used weed as an excuse(even though she let him smoke in the house)and told them all this crazy ass shit and said he did it, and that she didnt want him in the house anymore. so they threw him in this insitution for 5 1/2 months until they were finally convinced he was sane, and by that time he was so fucked up from high doses of seroqil (they had him on such a high dose that it would kill you if you didn't work your way up to it), he hasnt ever been the same since, he seems like permanently fried and he basically stopped toking because it takes him like .5 of dank just to get any high.

14. yo u m ust b e cr az y?

15. Look at my pickup thread & the price...then you really will...:smoke:

16. whats "tl;dr' mean - sorry for the newb ?

17. Thats awful man my younger cuz has been in those fucked up places sense she was like 13 shes now about to turn 17 all because her literally psycho mom (she was discharged from the army for having 16 different personalities) told the cops she tried to stab her with a stake knife ever sense then shes been moved further upstate and forced to take god knows what type of medication they forced on her she has told me about the side effects from those awful pills not good at all i hate those types of places. not to mention the social worker has a history of giving the children back to drug heads. in another case the social worker works shes trying to give these two girls back to there meth head mom whenever the dads mom is taking care of the kids house food clothing school shit is fucked up man.

18. too long didnt read. damn newbs learn to use google.