Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When I got high last night...what was wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by decay, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Okay. So last night I went to a show.

But before, I had smoked around 3 bowls with some friends. I was feelin' pretty good until we got to the venue. I stood there waiting and I felt all tired and felt like I was going to pass out.

So I was there until the first guy performed. I was all the way in front of the crowd so I had to jam through all the people to get to the bathroom. Everything started getting all blurry for me, as if I was going to pass out right then. I could not see anything clear, at all.

Also, I had not eaten anything the entire day. Was it because I was on an empty stomach? or was I dehydrated? I definitely do not want this happening to me again cause it just kills my high and it sucks.

2. Every toker has had this happen to him. Usually it is because of the dizzy sensation the high has created. You probably just smoked too much is all.

3. It was the dehydration mixed with not eating. The weed probably didn't help[ either considering it probably gave you the munchies, which must be just awful with an already empty stomach.

Weed also can lower blood pressure, and already not eating all day lowers your blood pressure too. You had a compound effect going on against your body with no food + marijuana both lowering your blood pressure. Grim X Reefer also has a good point too.

4. yeah, make sure you eat and drink something when you're planning on doing some activity while blazed. headrushes can be scary in public, you start walking like you're drunk about to pass out.

5. Yeah I was trying to get out of the top floor and this guy asked me

"Hey man are you alright?"

then i went go pass out on the couch and this guy was like "Hey man what are you trippin on right now?" in like an enthusiastic voice haha.

Yeah I had the munchies pretty bad, but unfortunately I had no money.

6. Yeah I'm surprised nobody knows about blood sugar. The reason you get the "munchies" is because THC causes your blood sugar level to drop. This is what probably happened. You had not eaten anything so your blood sugar was already low, then the THC made it to the point where your body was starting to want to pass out. It's like how Diabetics get when there blood sugar starts dropping, my grandma(diabetic) almost passed out in a restaurant because it took so long to get the food.

7. damn, yeah, munchies are a must!

8. this happened to me the last time i smoked! i got really dizzy, got black spots in front of my eyes and then i remembered what happened the last time i felt like this.

the time before that was maybe 2 years ago and i actually blacked out in the kitchen while holding about a liter of coke. that was good.

it turns out i was dehydrated. as soon as i drank several gulps of water the black spots went away. and of course i just kept drinking water the whole night because my mouth was dry.

i live in the desert though so getting dehydrated is really easy. sorry that happened to you! it feels really shitty.

9. It was prolly because of you not eating and being dehydrated.