Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When I get stoned I eat healthy food...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItsAdamYo, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I'm a fat bastard who eats fattening things, but I love to eat fruit or drink fruit juice.

Anyone else find that weird?

Fruity flavors just seem so dynamic when I'm stoned. :cool:

2. Fuckin' weird...

3. Does anything NOT taste heavenly when stoned?

4. that you have a preference is odd that it tastes amazing is not

5. Dude I don't know what these guys are talkin' about; I fucking love apples and other healthy shit when I'm high. It's more natural food, it's what you're meant to eat. Weed is so natural too it deserves more than Cheez-Its and cookies.. :)

6. Weed is part of nature, so is healthy stuff like fruit; they go hand in hand.

Pineapple ftw.

7. I eat like grilled cheese, rice cakes with peanut butter, some Cheezits, Maybe some ice creme with caramel topping. And Coke or Ice tea with ice, to wash it all down.

:D

But yeah i hate vegetables in general. But Love fruits. But weed does not make me go for fruits as much as it does ice creme and chips.

8. has anyone said GET IN MAH BELLY!!! yet?

9. Sauté broccoli in soy sauce or Hunan chicken with vegetables is amazing. really stoned

10. Pomegranates, Kiwi, Mango, Star fruit, Watermelon, all some of my favorite fruits to munch while high, definitely helps get rid of cotton mouth too

11. I'm definitely going the mango route soon...

I'll be sitting at the table eating spoonfuls of homemade apple sauce. Soooo good.

12. that is good! better to eat healthy foods then junk

13. maybe you will lose weight from this haha. Good luck

14. Anyone ever just eat a lemon?
    I love to just get a lemon and a knife, and just cut the lemon into slices and eat em all.

15. Quoted for truth!

Who would've thought? Weed helping you lose weight...

Fuck anybody who says weed is bad in anyway!!!

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

16. I try to do this but I always end up eating a whole jar of nutella or icecream and feel disgusting after words. I envy your self-control.

17. my mouth just hurt picturing this

18. To the OP. I'm not a "fat bastard" I have a fast metabolism and weigh around 150 at all times even though I can out eat most of the people I know. But I love fruit when in stonned and find it to be a great habit. In my opinion, try grapes. It's a tsunami of flavor once you bite in.

19. I'm allergic to apples :(

20. Well, I've always found fat people to be be generally really fucking stupid. I am a stoner and I smoke/vape weed a lot. Yes I get the munchies but dont eat (usually) more than what a person for my size would eat anyway. To stave off becoming a fat useless ugly and worthless piece of vermin shit (which, if you look deep in your heart overly fat people are) I stock up with healthy snacks to shove into my face when a munchie attack hits me. my favourite is fruit salad, and wholegrain crunchies you can buy in marks and spencer (im in england in case you dont know what the fuck that is). so my munchies dont cause me fatness and neither do they prevent me doing a very good, very high paid job. Fat stoners? FUCK you, you make the rest of us look bad.