Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When i get high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Civico, May 16, 2011.

1. I feel like im walking in a strobe light, i really like that feeling, asked a couple of other stoners, and none of them have ever experienced this kind of high, my highs are always like this, only done weed and lsd (by accident, wouldnt have done it otherwise)

So.. anyone shares this feeling with me?:smoke:

2. Yeah I know what your talking about... the frame by frame vision. One of my favorite feelings :D

3. Definitely know what you mean. When I get really baked and walk around the house, I get that frame-by-frame vision. Then stand there and wonder how I got there and what I am looking for :laughing:

4. My minds too sharp for all this garbage, I see the same high or sober.

5. i thought it was only me that this happened to! everyone else gets tracers but i get frame vision, and it makes it so i cant focus on anything lol.

6. I always get that when I smoke good shit. I feel like I'm living life, but in 5 frames per second.