When I Die, Use My Ashes For...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tomato Dog, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I was wondering if the cremated remains of a human can actually benefit cannabis growth and be used as fertilizer. I got the idea from the movie How High, I believe I want this to be done to me when I pass. I would like the grower to preserve a bud off the plant instead of being a bunch of ashes in a pot. Also would it be possible to smoke resin off your lungs? haha Kind of weird questions but I've been thinking a lot lately.

2. i dont think ashes have anykind of nutriants that would help a plant drasticly, maybe im wrong.

composting ur body, now theres a fun idea, and the smell will piss off the neighbors.

3. It wouldn't do anything for the plants nutrient wise, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

4. If you let your corpse decompose in a compost heap like nibbles said, then use the compost it would probably work. :confused_2:

5. yeah I'd rather be decomposed naturally rather then have humans burn my remains to dust i guess is human decomposition without a burial legal though? heh also how long does it take

6. ...cat litter, whatever. i might donate my body to some organisation/science when i die so it probably wont do much good in the form of ash.

7. Check out the book Stiff. A chapter deals with a new trend to have your body frozen, shattered, and used as fertilizer.

^^ I will be donating my body to science. Especially now that I have had the opportunity to work with a cadaver. I want more people to have that opportunity to learn from a human body.

8. I'm gunna freeze myself and live like Fry from futurama.

9. haha i never thought about being frozen and stuff. might shrink ur cack and bolls permanently not that you would need them. Still if they actually can freeze you and bring you back to life in the future when pot will be super weed that gives you super powers why not take that opportunity.

10. I know this wasn't asked, but I thought I'd share this anyways.

When I die, I want my ashes to be used to antique my best friend.:devious: Thats the ultimate way to get the final laugh on somebody.

For those who don't know what antiquing is, it's when you throw a handful of flour into somebody's face while they're sleeping.

11. The ash would actually add something to the soil. I forget what exactly but there is a slight benefit. But same with diluted urine.

12. It's good that the experience made you want to donate your body to science. My mother was a doctor, and she said she'd never donate her body to medical science, because (when she was studying) they completely take you apart and put you back together, and it's pretty disrespectful stuff.

Personally, I'm a registered organ donor, so if I get hit by a car or something my body can do some good. :p