When/How to plant my outdoor seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thegrowth1590, Apr 14, 2009.

1. living in michigan, when should i plant the seeds? and is there anything special i need to do in the process?

2. i dont know when to plant in michigan,try searching that on google im sure youll find a gardening website with an answer.

well an easy way to start plants is in small 1 gallon pots of potting soil,try to get Kellogg patio plus from home depot or Lowes or miracle grow organic. i like to start indoors and make them strong for about 2-3 weeks. then put them outside.

just fill your pot with soil,water it a bit so it gets settled,then put your seed about 1/8th of an inch under the dirt.

if you want a better description check out the stickied threads in the absolute beginners forum and look at the one titled Germination.

from what i gather you dont know much about growing,it is an art and you have alot to learnm,the more you read(read all the stickies)the danker,better tasting, and more bud you will have.

Good luck.

3. Yea read posts and threads on the GC growing section...If you don't know what little things you should do when starting a seed then your gonna be way in over your head when and if you actually get her going..

4. study, everything you can get your hands on
    dont think its going to be cheap,
    keep your mouth shut,
    gather all your props for a grow,
    keep your mouth shut
    pray to the pot god (lol)
    you can't trust women or best friends, inotherwords, keep your big mouth
    SHUT! :D

5. lol cosmic jane is right.if your friends know, theyre going to expect to buy weed at a discount or get it free, and always hound you to blaze them out,showing off makes drama so just keep it a secret.creates jackers also!!

6. Growing MJ, rule Number 1: TELL NOBODY!!!