Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When high, check this website out!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wakandy, May 19, 2009.

1. Holy fucking shit.

2. that is the shit, im favoriting that page, great find

3. wow that was surprising:D

4. Haha I love that site! I especially like the strobe and imagination the tv one kinda was interesting in a scary and odd way. OH! If you really want to see something creepy watch the music video for Shempi by Ratatat while your baked.

5. This is basically amazing

6. This has been posted before in the past.

However, thanks for putting it up, this is a great site.

7. mother fucking shit! YESSS!!!!!!!!

8. #9 -XLNC-, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    that is an amazing website, I can stay on it for a whole day.
    Okay while watching the TV one I freaked out for some reason it just showed some really creepy face/cat/animal thingy I don't know what it was but it freaked me out.

9. Holy fuck. Try the television one out. Its freaky.

10. that gave me diarrhea

11. Dude i love that site. Collegehumor has a special "high sites" tag in their hotlink section, and this came up a while ago.

Check out this one while youre at it.

aM laboratory

12. that is awesome man

13. Thats cool as fuck even if your not high :D

14. I just jizzed a little:D

15. gooddd shiitttt son haha. oh and to add to mapaccio, watch gronlandic edit, by Of Montreal. thats a tripppyy music video.

16. holy fuck this is amazing.

17. that was trippy as hell. Thanks for posting that.