Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When have you had too much...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zylark, Dec 26, 2002.

?

When have you had too much...

1. When you can't remember anyone of your smoking-session friends names

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. When you start nodding off thinking no one will make fun of ya'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. When you get super-hearing, and can focus on conversations taking place 10 meters away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. When you've rolled another J and lit it up, but forgot to mix the MJ with the bacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. When you realize it's not your own room you tried to sleep in, let alone your own house or bed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I've never had *too* much to smoke, coz' I'm a rookie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other, please elaborate...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yah that mental limit is a problem.... not for I! you can always get higher... ALWAYS!! if you pass out all snug and comfortable... means you were sober enough to get into that position... its acceptable if you pass out in the exact seat you were blazing last,,, WITH the joint or blunt still in your hand half smoked.

2. ^^^what she said^^^

3. OMG! I did that the other day. I just kept on thinking I wasnt sucking hard enough or the cig wouldnt burn right. Little did I know the filter just WONT burn.

4. When you're cruising along and listen to almost a whole Backstreet Boys song without even realizing it.. scary..

5. pt ejrm upi
    tr yu[omh s;pmh smf fpm
    y trs;oxr upi
    tr jsmfd str pm jp,tpe, translation = Or when you're typing along and don't realize your hands aren't on homerow... that's another one..

6. when you try to get in and start your friend's car w/your car keys for about 10 minutes.

7. when you burn a small whole in your boxers, and cant figure out why in the hell your leg stings...

8. well once I took a massive hit out of a 5footer and at the time I havent been smoking for long and well I tried to clearn the whole thing in 1 hit, big mistake. after I took that hit I couldnt stop coughing, and I was coughing so hard I ended up puking all over the place then like 5 mins later I passed out for a hour... when I woke up I was still blazed off my ass, I couldnt even walk straight :p