when flowers show how long until its finished?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dankush420, Oct 2, 2017.

1. as the title says how long? i have all indicas. 60% indica 40% sativa. i have a auto whos been growing since mid june arent autos supposed to be done quicker?

2. They are done when they are done. Trichomes, clear, milky, buds swelled, 50%-50% milky/amber, hairs died back. It's a matter of preference with amber percentage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP...there's only another 100 posts a week on this same question. Did you research anything about growing? did you buy a book? Not trying to come off dickish, but you're only gonna get out of growing what you put in. It seriously means a difference between getting several grams and several ounces. If it wasn't mentioned buy a loupe or magnifier or usb microscope so you can see trics. At least a 30x. If it's mostly sativa you may or may not see Amber on the buds. I've gone 12 weeks on 8 week strains and didn't see Amber trics. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. yes i read the grow bible and lots of other stuff before i started growing i just wanna be sure none offence taken:dance2:

5. ok thanks:thankyou:

6. There are SO many opinions on this subject. Some say Amber some say Milky some say 30/50 Amber/Milky. Some say that the THC effects don't change with the Amber/Milky. The best way for me is to watch the bud swell, feel the density, watch the calyx's swell and almost burst and 30% amber. It's really a matter of experience, and preference. Good luck with your harvest. Don't get anxious.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've been harvesting buds on the outside of the plant first, giving the interior buds more time to plump and mature. I like Mahmo's advice above. Post pics and people can give you advice based on what they see. Cheers and good luck!

• Like Like x 3
  8. I'm growing a strain that was supposed to be done in "56 days". Currently on day 87...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1