1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

when flowering why quit misting?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by loanbanker, Mar 25, 2003.

1. I have been misting my plants daily. I read on a post today that Misting theplants while they are flowering is not a good idea. How come?

Also I read that I should cut back on watering. How come? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. yopu stop misting to help the plant.....so as it doesn't get bud rot.......but i have to increase the amount of water during flowering.....Peace out.....Sid
  3. I agree with sid on both counts. Misting during flowering cycle is risking mould. I also find that as the plants stretch during this time, they demand more water. If you stick your index finger in to the first joint, and can detect moisture- you can leave them a day or two before watering. You quickly learn to recognise by the look of your plants whether they need a drink or not.
  4. thank you guys for the help. I don't know if the watering issue is even pertinent considering I'm growing hydro. However the heads up on the misting is greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys you rock!
  5. Apologies for my stoopid assumption. I was stoned.

Grasscity Deals Near You