When exactly to start the flush

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Manic MC IE, Jul 11, 2011.

1. ok.. SO I HAVE a 6 LA X OG (45-55 day strain) 2 SHIVA SKUNK (45-55 day strain) and 4 Trainwreck (60 + day)

im about 35 days into flowering.. and i can obviously see the TW are going to take longer being a sativa

what im wondering.. is When exactly should I start the Technaflora reccomended flush? 2 weeks before the 45-55 days?? or after 45-55 days when i see fit (developed trichs)?

the trichs are developing nicely on the SK and LAOG.. TW a tiny bit behind but way more bigger of plants.

when should i start the flush?? when the trichs are starting to turn amber?? thanks guys

I appreciate it

2. A 2 week flush is standard. I personally like to flush for 1 week, and ice water flush the last couple days. It gives me a nice smooth smoke.

3. #3 Lovetogrow, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But dus the ice water harm the plant might try that. Cos I flush soon..

4. It doesn't seem to harm my plants in any way. It CAN bring out color (not always) and it makes them throw out more crystals to protect themselves from the cold season they think is coming. I'm doing an ice water flush on one of my plants now.

5. #5 Lovetogrow, Jul 11, 2011
    Ok cool mate think I will try it out so do u just flush with ice water on the last week Befor harvest........

6. Just the last 2-3 days. Put a layer of ice over the soil, and water with ice water before the dark cycle.

7. #7 Lovetogrow, Jul 11, 2011
    Ok mate. Thanks.