When EXACTLY to Start Last Flush?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xBlue Dream, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I'm almost at harvest!

My question today is: When exactly do I harvest (based on trichome color and pistil colors), and to make sure I get a solid week of flushing in, when do I actually stop feeding?

I have 4 plants, two of which I'm starting to think are close enough to stop feeding soon.

The first: A Super Lemon Haze. Supposed to be a 70 Day flower, and only on Day 54 today. Some signs of heat stress and foxtailing. Pistils are at 80% brown/orange, but trich's are all uniformly milky white. Not transparent anymore, but no real amber to speak of either. 20190202_180607.jpg
    The other is a Sour Diesel, also on Day 54 of what us supposed to be a 70 Day flower. Also had brown/orange hairs early (as early as Day 27), and about 70% of pistils are colored now. Trichs, like the last plant, are all uniformly white. Not transparent, but no real amber yet.
    20190203_062511.jpg

Other pics
    20190202_180528.jpg 20190202_175751.jpg

My only concern is that, if I wait until I start to see the first amber trichs before I stop feeding, that e tra week of flush is going to ripen the buds too much. Do you start flush while they're still all white? Where does the pistil color come in to play?

2. Well this is my first time harvesting by judging by trichomes, but ive just started to ripen this week after seeing mostly cloudy and a few amber... they will stay on ripen NPK for two weeks whilst the leaves drain all their lush green colour then ill give ph'd water for a few days to a week.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Forget the pistols it's about your trich and personal preferenc of type of high you desire and of course your factors some pheno will take longer than others.

4. #4 xBlue Dream, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    I like the clean, creeping highs that leave me creative and highly. Not a big fan of the couch lock/burn out. This is part of the reason I bought all Sativas.

Current plan (for the two plants above) is to stop feeding now and only give those water for another 7-10 days. Hopefully by the time the leaves are all sucked dry of nutrients, the some of the cloudy trichs (which is all of them right now) will be starting to turn.

The younger two plants are WAY meatier, with WAY larger buds. Be cause of this, they're gonna need at least another couple weeks of feeding daily in my coco set up.

20190202_180132.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Beautiful girls right there :D that nice heady peppy feeling with a lil boost of creativeness and springs of energy is slightly cloudy more clear 60/40 I think the sweet spot would be cloudy trichs with very little ambers

6. Ah. Well they're about 100% cloudy. Nothing amber yet. Looks like I might be right on the money with stopping the feed right now then. Should ripen just enough with the rest of what they already have to cannibalize.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Remember to water every day if flushing in coco well I would if I was flushing in coco I am this run harvest day today/tonight I can't wait they been in since sept 18

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lovely post your harvest pics... what you running?

9. hmm, not so sure about that. I grow sativa dominant autos and notice very little difference in high based on amber color and a great deal of difference based on strain. Some sativas just don't turn that amber at all ever. Flush? Cannabis Science gonewild. Brix? Is that on youtube or something?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hi groweranonymous I'm running gelat.og from seedsman I love there genetics really good strong hybrid the smell in the purple 1 is fuelly and pungent the golden 1 is very floral and sweet I've just been given the go ahead the chopping starts tonight :D can't wait enjoy these pics from 3 days ago I will be uploading pics from harvest there's no better feeling than harvest day .

11. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ohhhhhh my myy myyyy.... i want some

• Funny Funny x 1