When does weed start to smell?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yolo420Swag, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I'm thinking of growing inside but I'm afraid of the smell becoming noticed. I have a forest near my house that I could transplant to but I wana keep them inside for as long as possible before they start to smell so they have the best possible chance outside !
    Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

2. if you know the smell, you can smell them almost instantly. it doesn't really start smelling like straight up dank until it starts flowering though, at least in my experience.

3. There is a growing section on this forum...

4. Yupp your experience tells you right. I had a small plant inside less than a foot tall growing off desk lamps and my whole house reaked of dank. I had to cut it down earily because my mom wanted to have friends over but could because her house smelled like weed. But untill the flower stage starts your good inside.

Harvested basically one 15 gram nug. Hahaa

Attached Files:

5. Oh ok thanks , well it's just I don't want my roommates to find out about it that's all .
    Nice plant by the way!

6. That plant had a hectic life. It started 20 miles away from me at a buddies house and we drove it back to mine to finish it. We planted outside in late summer so the winter season was starting to come around so we moved it inside my crib. Good luck and you arnt cool with you roommates homie? I would say fuck em and move out.

7. how many days into flowering was it when you harvested?

8. Sounds good man! I don't really talk to one of them , I just can't wait to move out to my own house and fill my back garden haha

9. Idk because they started to flower outside. I was going off the tricomb color with a microscope. All the tric heads were still clear. Not to the milky/ amber you want to see.