Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When does weed lose its affect ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Like how long do you have to smoke before you stop getting those stupid/fun highs, cant stop laughing , saying stupid things, never stop talking.

Ive only smoked 4 times and they have all been like that and its been great.

But when does it get to the point where it doesnt have that effect and just makes you feel a lil better? i think i would stop when i get to that point

I only smoke once a week

2. After a couple months of smoking at least a gram a day.

3. 12 years or so, give or take.

4. It will lose it's affect if you over-indulge but the affect will always come back when you go a few days sober.

5. For someone like me smoking once a week probaly under 0.5 grams.

How long

6. 12 years, exact.

Honestly, no one can tell you...it is a big secret, even for you.

7. It depends on your age, the size of your vagina, and also if your smoking poodle turds or Super Kush.

8. now thats just sick and soooooo wrong.....

9. I've never gotten that kind of high:confused:. I mostly go to sleep. So I would say, somewhere past 50...

10. lol..never..i hope!!

11. when you cant see, smell, feel, hear, and that other sense... then it loses its taste...

12. from what I have seen, it generally loses its affect with increased use on a habitual basis. if you smoke only on weekends, it will take longer than if you start smoking every day, and then a lot every day. its all about building a tolerance and knowing your limits

13. I smoke allday...so when does my party exactly end...? and when exactly does it even begin...

like where is this imaginary line...and when do I cross it...technicially speaking:smoke:

14. Me neither. I always thought the stereotypical high was simply bad misinformation. All I do when I get high is just chill.

15. after like a year non stop toking , then you need a t break for a few weeks , month. :)

16. I've had those highs back in school. Now that I smoke every evening, I just get chill and have to fight off the munchies.

Last night however I was watching an idiot abroad and laughing my stupid arse off. It was funny, but the weed definitely gave me the giggles. It was fun.

17. It's a mentality.........................Just make yourself act relaxed.

18. Questions about the effects of cannabis in relation to an individual are impossible to answer. Some people who have been smoking for awhile green out from a fat bong rip, while some people pack snap after snap.

19. For me, it took about a year of being high all day.

20. I've smoked everyday for at least 2 years now and toked once in awhile before that and when i used to do it occasionally i used to get RIIIIIPPPPEED off like 3 hits. After about 2 or 3 months of daily use, I started to just get a nice buzz and I found it to be easier to enjoy the herb, mostly because I wasn't getting torched out of my skull after being in rotation for only 5 minutes. I would give anything to have that "first time" feeling again.